Busy Bees is actively seeking development sites and properties...
Busy Bees is actively seeking development sites and properties for conversion to develop in to new nurseries. In addition, we are also looking to acquire existing trading nurseries from single sites to nursery groups.
Busy Bees has been established for more than 35 years and now operates over 360 sites across the UK. We have extensive experience in acquiring trading nurseries which is demonstrated in our acquisition history detailed below...
- Kids Universe - 2 nurseries one in Kenton and the other in Harrow acquired 2018
- Mace Nurseries - a group of 9 nurseries and 1 Montessori school acquired in May 2018
- Droitwich Spa Nursery & Kindergarten - a single nursery acquired in August 2018
- Daisy & Jake - a group of six nurseries in the Wirral acquired in July 2018
- Biggleswade - new nursery opened March 2018
- Cheam Park - new nursery opened Jan 2018
- Charlton - new nursery opened September 2017
- Battersea - new nursery opened August 2017
- Chichester - new nursery opened August 2017
- Toybox Great Denham - a single nursery in Bedford acquired in August 2017
- Bramley’s - a small group of 4 nurseries located in Oxfordshire & Wiltshire, acquired in July 2017
- Heriot Hill - a single nursery in Edinburgh acquired in July 2017
- The Edinburgh Nursery - a single nursery acquired in June 2017
- Treetops Nursery Group - a large national group of 63 nurseries acquired in March 2017
- New Town Nurseries - a small group of 2 nurseries in Edinburgh acquired in June 2017
- Warwick - new nursery opened Feb 2017
- Chelmsford Springfield – new nursery opened September 2016
- Croydon Haling Park - an acquired property, fully refurbished and converted to a stunning, state of the art nursery environment, opened August 2016
- Positive Steps - a small group of existing nurseries, acquired July 2016 (see our news story here)
- Bush Babies - small group of nurseries in Leicestershire, acquired in April 2016
- Egham - new nursery opened January 2016
- Kids 1st Group of nurseries - a small group of 12 nurseries in the North East acquired in December 2015
- Oxford - a single site acquired and opened in June 2015
- Milton Keynes Browns Wood acquired January 2015
- Bitteswell Montessori - a single site acquired in August 2014
- Caring Daycare - a small group of 12 nurseries and two children's centres located in Surrey, acquired in May 2014
- Kinder Nursery Group - a small group of 12 nurseries and one Independent School located in and around Kent, acquired in March 2014
- Just Learning – a large national group of 71 nurseries acquired in August 2012.
- Early Years Childcare – a regional group of nine nurseries located in the Brighton and Hove area acquired in December 2011.
- Q Day Nurseries – a small group of three nurseries acquired in June 2011.
- TLC (Tender Loving Childcare) – a group of nine nurseries acquired in January 2008.
- Leapfrog – a large national group of 88 nurseries acquired in September 2007.
Busy Bees have a proven track record of working sensitively, confidentially and within agreed timescales to ensure the sale process runs smoothly and timely.
If you have a nursery / nurseries that you think we would be interested in acquiring, please contact our development team.