Working at Busy Bees
Busy Bees is a fantastic place to work. While we've grown to become the UK's leading nursery group, we were founded by three families looking for better, more enriching childcare, and three decades later we still hold the same values at heart.
We love to hear from skilled, ambitious people who can help us give children the best start in life, and not just in our nurseries. Busy Bees is a big organisation, so while we're always looking for new nursery practitioners/educators, nursery managers, and kitchen staff, we also have lots of opportunities in our National Support Centre too. Take a look at our current vacancies to get started.
Opportunities for everyone
We believe passionately in equal opportunities at Busy Bees. We welcome applications from everyone, whoever you are and whatever your background. We also offer childcare apprenticeships, which are a great way to learn while you earn.
Training and development
Working at Busy Bees is more than a nursery job. It's a career. Through our apprenticeships, training, and Talent Academy, we give everyone who works for Busy Bees lots of opportunities to grow. You can take childcare training courses, improve your organisational skills, get a qualification, or even join one of our leadership programmes to become a team leader or manager. How far you go is down to you.
Our people are our most important asset, and we believe in supporting and investing in everyone who works at Busy Bees. When you're part of our team, you'll get:
- Up to 80% off your childcare costs
- Amazing training and development opportunities – for example, fully subsidised qualifications in Early Years and management
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme, which provides expert information, guidance and support on all kinds of issues
- Discounts at retailers like Sainsbury’s, M&S, Odeon, LF Fitness and more
- Auto-enrolment on our pension scheme
- Your staff uniform, free of charge
Start your journey with Busy Bees.