Semi skimmed milk
1. Pre heat the oven 200C/180 Fan/ Gas mark 6.
2. Rinse the lentils under cold water and drain.
3. Grease an oven proof dish.
1. Weigh out all the equal measures of ingredients. (Egg, Milk, and Flour) (Water can be used for dairy free Yorkshire puddings).
2. Whisk all together, there should be no lumps.
3. Leave to rest while the sausages are cooking.
1. Brown the Vegetarian sausages in the oven.
2. Leave in excess fat and pour in Yorkshire pudding batter whilst fat is still very hot (See Health and Safety Tips).
3. Once Yorkshire has risen fully turn down the heat to 200c/ gas 6 and continue to cook until Yorkshire is stable, and sausages are fully cooked.
4. Remove from the oven, and cover with tin foil.
5. Place the lentils in to a pan and cover with boiling water, Bring to the boil and cook until soft. Remove any scum that floats to the surface.
6. Puree, then thicken with a small amount of gravy granules.
7. Using a jug, transfer to the serving jugs and cover.
Remember -all cooking appliances vary in performance, these cooking instructions are guidelines only.