Busy Bees at Coventry
Woodridge Avenue, Allesley Green, Coventry, West Midlands, CV5 7PN
Call Jill on 024 76407200
From 08:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Welcome to our nursery...
Our 46 place purpose-built nursery caters for children aged 0 - 5 years, and offers a warm, safe, caring and stimulating environment. The nursery is conveniently situated just off the A45, and also benefits from an enclosed outside garden with fixed play equipment and safety surface.
The aim of our setting is to allow each child to develop at their own pace in order to reach their full potential under the guidance of our caring team. All children are given the opportunity to learn through play. We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) to form a curriculum based on each child’s individual needs.
Our dedicated team consists of both young and mature staff, who have a wide range of qualifications, skills and experience. We are proud of our nursery and the level of care we offer.
We have an excellent reputation here at Busy Bees Coventry – Allelsey Green, with most of our families having been recommended by satisfied parents. We have formed strong relationships with parents who use the nursery, and aim to be flexible in meeting the needs of working parents.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- OUTSTANDING Ofsted 2017 - Click here to view our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Our purpose built nursery – offering 2 warm nurturing rooms for children aged 0-2 years, a bright stimulating toddler room and an exciting pre-school rooms perfect for preparing each individual child for school
- Large outdoor area – full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore. The benefit of outdoor play is well documented and we are particularly proud of the large garden and play equipment
- Our extended opening hours – 8.00am - 6.00pm are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- A private car park – making dropping off and picking up your children stress free
- Nutritious meals – which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cook
- Caring qualified staff – who strive to ensure each individual child is happy, well cared for and supported in moving forward in their learning
Weekly extra curricular activities include – KITS Academy football coaching sessions and drama sessions with 'Drama Tots'.
What our customers say…
I think the nursery is lovely and find the staff to be very welcoming and helpful.
- Rebecca Bell
My daughter is very happy at nursery/ Nursery and staff are amazing here!
- Kerri Delo
Every morning Joshua asks what day it is, followed by am I going to nursery? And he looks so disappointed when we say no. What better recommendation can there be?
- Steve Rees
Friendly staff who really care about the children.
- Linsey Luke
Fabulous staff. My child has come on in leaps and bounds 10/10. Would definitely recommended.
- Samuel Catlin