Busy Bees Ashford Eureka Park
Unit 10 Rutherford Road, Eureka Leisure Park, Ashford, Kent, TN25 4BN
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Michelle on 01233 629200
From 07:00 to 19:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Ashford Kennington provides GOOD childcare, as reported by Ofsted, (2020).
Busy Bees Kennington is a 108 placement, single storey purpose-built nursery situated in Eureka Leisure Park, Ashford being 10 minutes from the Ashford International train station and just off junction 9 of the M20 motorway.
We are extremely fortunate as a nursery to have both large open planned rooms with fantastic resources for all of the children to explore and enjoy and wonderful large, tree lined gardens for the children to explore.
The nursery is made up of six base rooms with the age ranges being 8 weeks to 1 year, 1 year to 15 months, 15 months to 2 years, 2 years to 3 years and 3 years to 4 years and 4 years to 5 years. Each of the rooms have been beautifully developed with the children’s interests, abilities and needs in mind making inclusion a priority throughout our setting.
We are also very fortunate to have a large recently refurbished outdoor area for the children to explore and play, we promote a “free-flow” experience for the children throughout the day. “Free flow” allows the children to explore and express themselves freely, whether they want to play inside or outside.
The staff aim to cover all of the areas of learning within the EYFS supporting the children’s learning both indoors and out. Activity tables and areas are set up throughout the day with practitioners planning for each of the children’s individual needs on a daily basis.
Our staff are highly qualified and dedicated to meeting the individual needs of the children, having great communication and relationships with parents/guardians is very important to us here as we feel working together in partnership is extremely important for the children’s development. We hold twice yearly parents’ evenings and have a developing Parent Partnership Group which all parents are invited to join.
We run a weekly baby group which is open to all. The group is a registered Positive Birth Movement Group (www.positivebirthmovement.org) supported by HynoBambinos (www.hypnobambinos.co.uk) We meet each Monday 10am until 11.30am with cold drinks and the odd biscuit provided along with all nappies, wipes etc. The group meet in our fully equipped, spacious baby room with access to our lovely gardens and staff who are on hand to support and listen. There is no pressure to sign up for a nursery place, just somewhere to come and meet with other parents and share experiences and seek advice. The nursery is open 52 weeks a year, closed only for weekends and Bank Holidays, so the group runs continuously throughout.
We are extremely proud of the meals that we offer the children daily; we have seasonal menus that are varied and nutritious whilst meeting the needs of individual children. All of our food is prepared freshly and cooked daily onsite by our wonderful chef Beth and her assistant Lina.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Busy Babies – a multi-sensory, cosy area, allowing babies to use their senses to explore and discover, encouraging their physical development
- Talk Time Baskets – tactile baskets of high quality resources to explore language and sounds
- Babble to Chatter – a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages
- A purpose-built nursery with 3 warm, nurturing rooms for children aged 0-2 years, a bright stimulating toddler room and 2 exciting pre-school rooms which are perfect for preparing each child for the next stage of their education
- A large outdoor area which is full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore. We are particularly proud of the large garden and varied play equipment
- Extended opening hours from 7.30am - 6.30pm, Monday - Friday (except Bank Holidays) which are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- A private car park near the front door which helps make visits to the nursery stress free
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cook
- Caring qualified staff who strive to ensure each child is happy, well cared for and fully supported as they grow and learn
What our customers say…
I love you because you take really good care of my son and he's happy
- Hectors mummy
Staff are excellent, happy, funny, kind and caring 100% recommend this nursery, Good food and lovely cook too!
- Harry Mc
We cannot thank Just Learning enough for providing our eldest son with excellent care over the last 3 years. They have helped mould him into the confident, happy little boy he is today.
Thank you so much to everybody at Just Learning who has helped to look after my child for the last 3 and a half years. It means so much to us working parents to know that our children are looked after
Staff are so helpful & friendly
- Sue Hubbard