Busy Bees at Dartmouth Circus
Richard Street, Aston, Birmingham, B7 4AA
Call Leanne on 0121 333 3733
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
3months - 5years
Welcome to our nursery...
Join us every Friday for our Fun, Free, Friendly Baby Development Group. Contact us for more information.
Busy Bees Children Day Nursery at Dartmouth Circus in Birmingham is a single storey purpose built nursery. We are situated just off the Aston Expressway near the Dartmouth Circus roundabout. The nursery is ideally located close to Birmingham City Centre, near to the colleges, universities and Birmingham Children’s Hospital.
The nursery consists of four large, bright, airy rooms where the children are divided into age groups. These are the Baby Room (0-1yrs), Pre Toddlers (1-2yrs), Toddlers (2-3yrs), and Pre-School for children 3yrs and over.
We have a large car park, where parents are free to leave their cars during the day. We also have a large secure outdoor area for children to enjoy physical activities.
Our latest Ofsted inspection was carried out in August 2017. We received a OUTSTANDING rating throughout.
We have friendly, hard-working and dedicated staff with various child care and paediatric first aid qualifications. Busy Bees, together with Birmingham City Council, provide on-going training to ensure all staff are kept up to date with any changes to child care requirements.
We have a close working relationship with SENCO, local midwives and health visitors who will visit regularly and offer support when needed.
Our onsite chef prepares and cooks a variety of tasty and nutritious meals throughout the day, ensuring all children receive the correct amount of vitamins, minerals and nutrients their bodies need to grow and develop. The weekly menu rotates on a seasonal basis to make sure that only the freshest of ingredients are used.
We are proud to be offering the 30 hours funded childcare scheme to parents of children aged 3,4 & 5, please ask for more information on this!
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Outstanding Ofsted 2017 - click here to see our report
- Free Nappies for under 2's
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Wake and Shake - Our daily dance and exercise programme to stimulate the children whilst having fun
- Steps to Independence – Designed to encourage independence from an early age
- Cooking with Me – For children to explore the world of creative cooking
- Newly developed garden area with additional growing areas for all those little budding gardeners
- Dedicated areas for younger and older babies to be cared for separately
- Homecooked meals for all children including weaning stages
- Secure Access System in place
- A large private car park making it easy for parents to drop off and collect their children
- Easy access to Birmingham city centre and the main bus and train routes
- Dedicated and experienced staff team
- CCTV in place
What our customers say…
Keep up the good work and thank you for all your support with our daughter.
- Safaa's parents
Really happy with Aneesa's support with Eire. We are both pleased with how quickly he is progressing
- Eire's parents
Brilliant parent's evening! Amber has been able to give me a comprehensive breakdown of Cruz's personalities, strengths and needs
- Cruz's parents