Busy Bees at Dartmouth Circus
Richard Street, Aston, Birmingham, B7 4AA
Call Leanne on 0121 333 3733
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
3months - 5years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees Children Day Nursery at Dartmouth Circus in Birmingham is a single storey purpose built nursery. We are situated just off the Aston Expressway near the Dartmouth Circus roundabout. The nursery is ideally located close to Birmingham City Centre, near to the colleges, universities and Birmingham Children’s Hospital.
The nursery consists of four large, bright, airy rooms where the children are divided into age groups. These are the Baby Room (0-1yrs), Pre Toddlers (1-2yrs), Toddlers (2-3yrs), and Pre-School for children 3yrs and over.
We have a large car park, where parents are free to leave their cars during the day. We also have a large secure outdoor area for children to enjoy physical activities.
Our latest Ofsted inspection was carried out in August 2017. We received a OUTSTANDING rating throughout.
We have friendly, hard-working and dedicated staff with various child care and paediatric first aid qualifications. Busy Bees, together with Birmingham City Council, provide on-going training to ensure all staff are kept up to date with any changes to child care requirements.
We have a close working relationship with SENCO, local midwives and health visitors who will visit regularly and offer support when needed.
Our onsite chef prepares and cooks a variety of tasty and nutritious meals throughout the day, ensuring all children receive the correct amount of vitamins, minerals and nutrients their bodies need to grow and develop. The weekly menu rotates on a seasonal basis to make sure that only the freshest of ingredients are used.
We are proud to be offering the 30 hours funded childcare scheme to parents of children aged 3,4 & 5, please ask for more information on this!
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Outstanding Ofsted 2017 - click here to see our report
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Wake and Shake - Our daily dance and exercise programme to stimulate the children whilst having fun
- Steps to Independence – Designed to encourage independence from an early age
- Cooking with Me – For children to explore the world of creative cooking
- Newly developed garden area with additional growing areas for all those little budding gardeners
- Dedicated areas for younger and older babies to be cared for separately
- Homecooked meals for all children including weaning stages
- Secure Access System in place
- A large private car park making it easy for parents to drop off and collect their children
- Easy access to Birmingham city centre and the main bus and train routes
- Dedicated and experienced staff team
- CCTV in place
What our customers say…
The facilities are great. I believe they meet all my child's development needs. We're completely satisfied with the care that Zuri receives. Staff are friendly, approachable and my daughter is happy.
- Zuri's Mom
Within the first 2 weeks my daughter's good development and progress was evident : Rhymes, colors, new words. I'm very pleased with the care and attention received at Busy Bees.
- Aveesha Gillespie
You allow the children to discover the world in a safe and happy environment and provide an excellent fresh menu which allows them to try all types of food whilst meeting dietary requirements.
- Andrea Ralley
We are so happy with all of the staff in her room especially Tracey as her bond with our daughter is amazing and we can tell she genuinely cares about Kei'arah's well being
I would like to thank everyone who positively contributes to my son's development. So much positive feedback from people outside of nursery. The nursery attendance although expensive is yet priceless.