Busy Bees at Ayr
Dalmellington Road, Ayr, KA6 6PE
Call Danielle on 01292 268452
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees Ayr Nursery is a children's day nursery situated on Dalmellington Road, within the grounds of Ayr Hospital, South Ayrshire and within easy reach of the A77 and M77. We occupy a quiet corner in the hospital grounds and enjoy views across the surrounding countryside. We have been fully refurbished in 2013 and our nursery looks amazing. Our caring, qualified and enthusiastic staff strive to ensure each individual child is happy, well cared for and supported in moving forward in their learning.
The nursery has a long standing staff team who develop strong relationships with their key children and parents, giving daily feedback to keep parents informed of their child’s progress. The nursery holds parents’ evening twice a year, and also holds fundraising events to raise money for charity which involves the whole community.
We ensure that all our activities are suited to all children’s development needs and interests while taking into account what they like doing at home. Home observation forms are regularly issued to our parents to make sure that we involve you and that we have up to date information on your child's interests outside of nursery.
We also provide healthy nutritional meals and snacks throughout the day following a set four week menu, which Cathy, our chef, prepares and cooks in our kitchen on site. We can cater for allergies and special dietary requirements to suit your child’s needs. All of our menus use the freshest and best ingredients.
For further information and to come and see why we are so proud of our nursery please call us on 01292 268452. We look forward to meeting you and discussing all your childcare needs, where we are sure you will be delighted with the care we have to offer here at Busy Bees at Ayr.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Grade 4/5 by Care Inspectorate 2015 - Click here to view our report
- A purpose-built nursery with warm, nurturing rooms for children aged 0-2 years, a bright stimulating toddler room and an exciting pre-school room which are perfect for preparing each child for the next stage of their education
- A large outdoor area which is full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore. We are particularly proud of the large garden and varied play equipment
- Extended opening hours from 7.30am - 6.00pm, Monday - Friday (except Bank Holidays) which are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- Designated parking which helps make visits to the nursery stress free
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified chef
- Caring qualified staff who strive to ensure each child is happy, well cared for and fully supported as they grow and learn
- The nursery is closed on Good Friday & Easter Monday, 25th & 26th December and 1st & 2nd January. Where Bank holidays fall on a weekend the nursery will be closed on that years designated dates. (Usually the following Monday or Tuesday)
- All our children benefit from participating in Busy Bees unique initiatives, such as busy babies and talk time baskets in our under two’s. Language and literacy experiences in our 2-3’s. Wake and shake, shake and write, busy bees goes wild and literacy and numeracy experiences in our 3-5’s.
- Busy Bees has developed a concept called “babble to chatter” which staff use to create cosy, warm chatter spaces to help develop language and talking – improving children’s speech, language and confidence to speak in front of others.
What our customers say…
Each room and staff have been amazing. You should be so proud of yourselves.
- Harris & Millies' mum
We will look back at Rubys' time here with many happy memories.
- Rubys' mum
To all my teachers - I am going to miss you all. Thank you for helping me become the happy little girl that I am and teaching me new things
- Lily and her Mum
My daughter attends nursery and is in the baby room. I am so happy with the care that she receives. The staff are all fantastic . I have really noticed a difference in her speech and she loves to be involved in all the activities that the staff provide each day
- Amber's Mum
Thanks to all the staff for taking care of Farrell over the past four years. She has grown into a beautiful well mannered child and many of you have assisted in this. She has really came out of her shell in the Sunflower room. You all do such a wonderful job and Farrell and I will really miss you all
- Farrell's Mum