Busy Bees at Ayr
Dalmellington Road, Ayr, KA6 6PE
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Nicole on 01292 268452
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees Ayr is situated on Dalmellington Road, within the grounds of Ayr Hospital, South Ayrshire and within easy reach of the A77 and M77. We occupy a quiet corner in the hospital grounds and enjoy views across the surrounding countryside. We have been fully refurbished in 2013 and our nursery looks amazing. Our caring, qualified and enthusiastic staff strive to ensure each individual child is happy, well cared for and supported in moving forward in their learning.
The nursery has a long standing staff team who develop strong relationships with their key children and parents, giving daily feedback to keep parents informed of their child’s progress. The nursery holds parents’ evening twice a year, and also holds fundraising events to raise money for charity which involves the whole community.
We ensure that all our activities are suited to all children’s development needs and interests while taking into account what they like doing at home. Home observation forms are regularly issued to our parents to make sure that we involve you and that we have up to date information on your child's interests outside of nursery.
We also provide healthy nutritional meals and snacks throughout the day following a set four week menu, which Cathy, our chef, prepares and cooks in our kitchen on site. We can cater for allergies and special dietary requirements to suit your child’s needs. All of our menus use the freshest and best ingredients.
For further information and to come and see why we are so proud of our nursery please call us on 01292 268452. We look forward to meeting you and discussing all your childcare needs, where we are sure you will be delighted with the care we have to offer here at Busy Bees at Ayr.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Grade 3 by Care Inspectorate 2017, click here to view our report
- A purpose-built nursery with warm, nurturing rooms for children aged 0-2 years
- A large outdoor area which is full of exciting opportunities that is fully equipped
- Extended opening hours from 7.30am - 6.00pm, Monday - Friday (except Bank Holidays) which are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- Designated parking which helps make visits to the nursery stress free
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified chef
- Caring qualified staff who strive to ensure each child is happy
- Busy Bees unique initiatives, such as busy babies, talk time baskets, language and literacy, busy bees goes wild and babble to chatter
- Specific to Busy Bees UP app for parents
What our customers say…
Its been much easier going to work knowing that Rory is happy and content. You are all fab!!!
- Rory's mum
Thanks to all the staff who have looked after Ellie at nursery. Thank you for helping her grow Ellie is going to really miss coming to nursery
- Ellie's Mum
I've never seen anything but cheerful, enthusiastic staff
Many thanks for all the care and support given to Joshua over the last few years. He has left the nursery with wonderful memories and has gained lots of new friends
Good variety of home cooked meals on a daily basis. Menus always seem very appetising and Katie always eats well
- Katie's Mum