Busy Bees at Ayr
Dalmellington Road, Ayr, KA6 6PE
Call Danielle on 01292 268452
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees Ayr Nursery is a children's day nursery situated on Dalmellington Road, within the grounds of Ayr Hospital, South Ayrshire and within easy reach of the A77 and M77. We occupy a quiet corner in the hospital grounds and enjoy views across the surrounding countryside. We have been fully refurbished in 2013 and our nursery looks amazing. Our caring, qualified and enthusiastic staff strive to ensure each individual child is happy, well cared for and supported in moving forward in their learning.
The nursery has a long standing staff team who develop strong relationships with their key children and parents, giving daily feedback to keep parents informed of their child’s progress. The nursery holds parents’ evening twice a year, and also holds fundraising events to raise money for charity which involves the whole community.
We ensure that all our activities are suited to all children’s development needs and interests while taking into account what they like doing at home. Home observation forms are regularly issued to our parents to make sure that we involve you and that we have up to date information on your child's interests outside of nursery.
We also provide healthy nutritional meals and snacks throughout the day following a set four week menu, which Cathy, our chef, prepares and cooks in our kitchen on site. We can cater for allergies and special dietary requirements to suit your child’s needs. All of our menus use the freshest and best ingredients.
For further information and to come and see why we are so proud of our nursery please call us on 01292 268452. We look forward to meeting you and discussing all your childcare needs, where we are sure you will be delighted with the care we have to offer here at Busy Bees at Ayr.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Grade 4/5 by Care Inspectorate 2015 - Click here to view our report
- A purpose-built nursery with warm, nurturing rooms for children aged 0-2 years, a bright stimulating toddler room and an exciting pre-school room which are perfect for preparing each child for the next stage of their education
- A large outdoor area which is full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore. We are particularly proud of the large garden and varied play equipment
- Extended opening hours from 7.30am - 6.00pm, Monday - Friday (except Bank Holidays) which are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- Designated parking which helps make visits to the nursery stress free
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified chef
- Caring qualified staff who strive to ensure each child is happy, well cared for and fully supported as they grow and learn
- The nursery is closed on Good Friday & Easter Monday, 25th & 26th December and 1st & 2nd January. Where Bank holidays fall on a weekend the nursery will be closed on that years designated dates. (Usually the following Monday or Tuesday)
- All our children benefit from participating in Busy Bees unique initiatives, such as busy babies and talk time baskets in our under two’s. Language and literacy experiences in our 2-3’s. Wake and shake, shake and write, busy bees goes wild and literacy and numeracy experiences in our 3-5’s.
- Busy Bees has developed a concept called “babble to chatter” which staff use to create cosy, warm chatter spaces to help develop language and talking – improving children’s speech, language and confidence to speak in front of others.
What our customers say…
We will look back at Rubys' time here with many happy memories.
- Rubys' mum
Thanks for letting me get to work I never felt it a chore coming to nursery I looked forward to it! Harris and Millie loved you all as did I
Logan loves the garden and he has a great bond with his key worker
- Logan's Mum
Its been much easier going to work knowing that Rory is happy and content. You are all fab!!!
- Rory's mum
Many thanks for all the care and support given to Joshua over the last few years. He has left the nursery with wonderful memories and has gained lots of new friends