Welcome to our nursery…
Busy Bees in Chineham, Basingstoke is a purpose built nursery on one level split intoUnder 2’s, 2 to 3 years and 3 to 5 years. Each room has access to their own large secure garden area where the children can choose to free flow inside and out throughout the day.
We have on site catering facilities with a Head and Assistant Chef working together to prepare healthy meals on a daily basis for all the children including the weaning meals for babies. We are very proud of our 5 star food safety rating which has been awarded to us for the 2nd year running by the local environmental health inspection team. Our recent Bronze award achieved through the Soil Association means our menus have been recognised for being seasonal, not containing undesirable food additives, hydronated fats or GM ingredients and that our catering team are well trained.
Throughout the week the key staff plan and provide a fun, stimulating and safe environment in which your child will play and learn. Activities based on your child’s interests give them the opportunity to discover, investigate and explore, learning new skills as they develop and grow.
Our Parent Partnership Group is growing stronger bringing forward new ideas and suggestions to improve the service we provide for the families we support. The group is open for all parents to join. We pride ourselves on the fantastic relationships we build with the parents and their extended families.
Basingstoke’s staff team are committed to making every day at Busy Bees Chineham an exceptional day for your child with the highest standards locally.
Come along to our Stay and Play sessions every Friday, 9:30am - 11am. Book a place on the day and receive up to one week's free childcare*
* terms and conditions apply
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- Good Ofsted February 2014 - Click here to see our report
- Wake and Shake to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Highly qualified staff team
- Small, cosy baby room and spacious open plan Toddler and 3-5’s rooms
- Free nappies for Under 2’s
- Large, secure outdoor areas for all age groups
- Fresh, nutritious meals prepared by our in house Chef everyday
- 5 star rating from environmental health
- Active parent partnership group
- Secure access system
- Close to Chineham Business Park and major road links to M3 and M4
- Ample parking at the nursery