Busy Bees at Basingstoke Hospital
Basingstoke North Hampshire Hospital, The Crescent, Aldermaston Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 9NJ
Call Ceris on 01256 474442
From 07:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees at Basingstoke is a children’s day nursery situated in the grounds of Basingstoke North Hampshire Hospital. We provide quality child care for children aged from two months to five years.
The nursery provides 5 spacious rooms for children aged 8 weeks to 5 years and all rooms contain age appropriate equipment to provide a range of learning opportunities for all age groups encouraging them to explore, investigate and learn. The rooms are bright and spacious, and each room has their individual key persons who provide a safe and stimulating environment. The key persons follow the EYFS creating Learning Journals for each child to ensure their individual needs are being met and their development is being tracked.
The children also enjoy free flowing into our outdoor garden area, all of which are age appropriate. Our outdoor garden provide resources for all age groups giving the children an opportunity to explore outdoors as well as indoors.
Our team at Basingstoke Hospital are extremely passionate and committed to what they do and cherish their partnership with the children and parents. Our staff thrive to provide a high quality service to ensure that our parents and children are comfortable and confident in our setting. Our longest serving member of the team is Elaine Pattison who started here in 1999 . Our staff are either level 3 qualified or currently working towards their Level 3 in Childcare. Some of our senior team also hold Bachelors Degrees and Foundation degree’s in Early Years. All our staff take full advantage of the training that is provided by Busy Bees and all our senior team hold their First Aid at work certificate as well as the rest of team holding Paediatric First Aid certificates.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Good Ofsted August 2015 - Click here to see our report
- Parent partnership group
- External CCTV
- Secure door entry system
- Wake and Shake initiative to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Busy Babies initiative to stimulate your baby's senses
- Good EHO Report July 2013
- A purpose-built nursery with 2 warm nurturing rooms for children aged 0-2 years, 2 bright stimulating toddler rooms and 1 exciting pre-school rooms which are perfect for preparing each individual child for school
- A large outdoor area which is full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore. The benefit of outdoor play is well documented and we are particularly proud of the large garden and varied play equipment
- Extended opening hours from 7.30am - 6.00pm which are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- A private car park to help make visits to the nursery stress free
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cook
- Caring qualified staff who strive to ensure each child is happy, well cared for and supported as they grow and learn
What our customers say…
Wonderful Nursery, Keep up the good work!
Good variety and staff are attentive
I would like to thank the staff at Just Learning as overall my child has had a great experience. I feel more confident in him starting school as a result of him being at Just Learning
My child has always been welcomed which has helped me feel more comfortable going to work
Thank you for all your kindness and support to myself and my daughters. The girls have learnt a lot since being at nursery and benefitted a lot. Thank you