Busy Bees in Bicester
1 Barberry Place, Bure Park, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 3HA
Call Cathy on 01869 321 522
From 08:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3months - 5years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Bicester is a large, purpose built nursery situated on Bure Park, within easy walking distance of a bus route, the Town Centre and both Bicester North and Bicester Village train stations. The M40 motorway, the A41 and A34 main routes are just a stones throw away, making commuting to work easy to manage.
The nursery aims to provide a warm and friendly, homely atmosphere for all the children, and we pride ourselves on having an outstanding partnership with our parents. We have built up good links within the local community and work closely with local schools, health visitors and other children’s professionals in the area.
The children are provided with many learning opportunities throughout all the age groups, experienced staff plan activities for their individual key children making sure that their needs and interests are met and developed.
The rooms are bright and stimulating with a wide range of resources available, each age group has access to the garden area where the children have opportunities to explore the outside environment.
Our Chef provides the children with delicious freshly made meals which are nutritionally balanced and healthy. We have a three week rolling menu which takes advantage of local, seasonal produce and encourages our children to experience a wide variety of tastes. We are able to cater for children with allergies and/or any dietary requirements. We always provide a vegetarian option to meat dishes and a weaning menu for the younger babies.
The nursery has a Parent Partnership Group if you would like to ask any questions or advice (contact details can be found via the nursery). The group consists of parents whose children already attend the nursery and are happy to give support when you are leaving your child for the first time or even when making transition from room to room. Please feel free to use this service if you have any questions or would like some feedback on the nursery.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Good Ofsted 2016 - click here to see our report
- 5* Food Hygiene Rating June 2018
- Home cooked meals for all children including special diets, allergies and weaning stages
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Babble to Chatter to encourage and promote communication and language skills
- Shake and Write which encourages large and small physical movements to promote writing skills
- Secure access system and procedures for peace of mind
- A Sensory Room for the children to discover and develop their senses
- Under floor heating and Air conditioning in all of the play rooms
- Individual garden areas for each age group, including a large planting area for the oldest children to grow vegetables.
What our customers say…
He has been extremely happy and contented little boy from his first week. They always cater for all his needs and he loves going.
- Emma M
Both my children have become more confident and independent.
I have always been extremely impressed with everything about this nursery, from the constant professionalism, friendliness and kindness of the supportive staff to the delicious and nutritional food
- Anna Payne
At parents evening it was a delight to view my childâ€™s folder that recorded her achievement and involvement in activities. This can only have a positive effect on her future progress.
- Robert Lynch
My child is confident and comes out with lots of new words and songs.