Busy Bees in Bishops Stortford
Turners Crescent, St Michaels Mead, Bishops Stortford, CM23 4FZ
Call Heidi on 01279 755522
From 07:30 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
3months - 5years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Bishops Stortford is an 80 place single storey nursery with a security entry system located in the quiet community of St Michael’s Mead. The nursery is split into 6 base rooms with dedicated nappy changing rooms, toilets and kitchen areas in each room. The nursery is surrounded by beautiful gardens which are divided into each age group.
We have a long standing friendly staff team with many staff having been with us for over 5 years who are all either qualified to Level 3 or working towards their qualification. All staff are also trained in Child Protection and the majority hold 1st Aid and Food Hygiene certificates. The staff at our nursery are continually developing their knowledge by attending the various training courses run by both the local authority and Busy Bees training department.
We have a highly qualified and experienced chef who creates wonderful, nutritionally balanced meals using fresh ingredients for which we have earned the Food for Life Silver Award by the Soil Association.
Upon starting at Busy Bees your child would have a dedicated Key Person who would be responsible for their Learning Journal which tracks learning and development in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage. We also hold parents evenings twice a year which provide parents with the opportunity to talk with the Key Person about their child’s progress.
We would love for you to experience for yourself all the lovely things our nursery has to offer so please get in touch to make an appointment and we would be delighted to show you around.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Good Ofsted 2019, please click here to read the full report.
- Now offering a 10% Discount for Stansted airport staff.
- Large lovely garden with individual garden areas for each age group
- Healthy nutritious meals, freshly prepared on site, with special diets catered for.
- Private car park for ease of dropping off and collecting.
- Well trained and dedicated staff team
- Secure Access System for your peace of mind
- Wake and shake – singing and dancing to give the children a healthy start to their day.
- Busy Babies – Stimulating black and white area complimented by a relaxing lilac area.
- Shake and Write Initiative – for the development of early writing skills
- Silver Soil association Award – recognising high quality fresh produce used within our nursery.
- CLICK IT – computer lessons for over 2’s, additional charge from parents if you wish for your child to attend.
- Extra Curricular Activities include Super Sports for children from 2 ½ years.
- EHO 5 Stars Award for our Kitchen
What our customers say…
Had a lovely Mothers Day tea at the nursery today with my son. Mummies were given flowers and were made to feel very special! A big thank you to all the staff xx
- G. Ashton
My son has been in 4 rooms and the care and attention in each has been superb. We cannot have asked for anything more from the whole team
Love the nursery, love the girls and the food smells yummy!
I have been very grateful for the fact that my daughter has been able to attend such a wonderful nursery where she is comfortable, has fun and loves the staff.
All carers are friendly and provide excellent care and development. Thank you to all!