Welcome to our nursery…
Busy Bees in Bradley Stoke is a purpose built two storey nursery and is split into separate rooms for each age group; Babies, 1-2’s, 2-3’s and Pre-school. Every room has its own garden which the children have free flow access to throughout the day.
Our nursery is easily accessible from the M5, M4 interchange and the M32. There are also buses running past very frequently.
Our team are very passionate about childcare and making children’s learning as fun as possible. The majority of our staff are qualified to level 3; with some working towards their qualifications. Staff are provided with in house training sessions for their continued professional development. We work towards the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum; which means planning for each child’s individual needs and interests through weekly observations.
We offer a range of initiatives for your child to take part in such as; Wake and Shake, Cooking with Me, Kindermusik, Stretch and Grow, Shake and Write and Babble to Chatter. Busy Babies is designed exclusively to enhance and develop babies’ sense, using everyday objects in high contrasting tones to encourage babies to reach and explore. Wake and Shake is a daily activity that is not only fun, but enhances child development too!
We are very proud of our 5 star food standards rating, offering breakfast as the first meal of the day, then nutritional snacks, followed by a two course freshly cooked main meal and a high tea. These are all included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared by our in house qualified cook.
Come and join in the fun at our stay and play sessions every Tuesday morning from 9.30am-10.30am!
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- Good Ofsted September 2016 - Click here to view our report
- Cooking with Me for all those little chefs in the family
- Wake and Shake to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Kinder Musik to encourage your child's hidden musical talents
- Babble To Chatter to promote children’s Communication and Language
- Shake and Write to promote handwriting skills
- Bright, welcoming individual play areas for each age group
- Dedicated, long serving, experienced staff team
- Small cosy baby room and spacious open plan toddlers and pre-school
- Secure access systems
- Large secure outdoor garden area
- Fresh, nutritious meals prepared on site everyday
- 5* rating from environmental health
- Close to business parks and major motorways
- Car park for safe and easy drop off and collection
- Nappies provided for all children under 2
- Emergency Child Care available
- In house training provided for all staff
- Parent Partnership Group
- Settling in sessions tailored to the needs of every child
- Suncream provided