Busy Bees in Bradley Stoke
Ferndene, Bradley Stoke, Bristol, BS32 9DF
Call Jayne on 01454 202888
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Bradley Stoke is a purpose built two storey nursery and is split into separate rooms for each age group; Babies (3 months - 14 months), Pre-Toddlers (14 months -2 years), Toddlers (2 years - 3 years) and Pre-School (3 years - 5 years). Every room has its own garden which the children have free flow access to throughout the day, Babies and Pre-toddlers have a joined garden.
Our nursery is easily accessible from the M5, M4 interchange and the M32. There are also buses running past very frequently.
Our team are very passionate about childcare and making children’s learning as fun as possible. The majority of our staff are qualified to level 3; with some working towards their qualifications. Staff are provided with in house training sessions for their continued professional development. We work towards the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum; which means planning for each child’s individual needs and interests through fortnightly observations.
We offer a range of initiatives for your child to take part in such as; Wake and Shake, Stretch and Grow, Shake and Write, Talk Time Baskets, Problem Solving to Maths, Babble to Chatter and Busy Babies.
We are very proud of our 5 star food standards rating, offering breakfast as the first meal of the day, then nutritional snacks (Morning and Afternoon), followed by a two course freshly cooked main meal and a high tea. These are all included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared by our in house qualified cook.
Come and join in the fun at our stay and play sessions every Tuesday and Friday mornings from 9.30am-10.30am!
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Good Ofsted September 2016 - Click here to view our report
- Wake and Shake to give your child a healthy start to the day (All Rooms)
- Babble To Chatter to promote children’s Communication and Language (All Rooms)
- Shake and Write to promote handwriting skills (Pre-school)
- Busy babies is designed exclusively to enhance and develop babies’ senses, using everyday objects in high contrasting tones to encourage babies to reach and explore
- Talktime Baskets to encourage speech during visual play
- Stretch and Grow educates children to learn about their muscles, promoting a healthy child.
- Problem Solving to Maths helping children to think in a mathematical way.
- Bright, welcoming individual play areas for each age group
- Dedicated, long serving, experienced staff team
- Small cosy baby room and spacious open plan toddlers and pre-school
- Secure access systems
- Large secure outdoor garden area
- Fresh, nutritious meals prepared on site everyday
- 5* rating from environmental health
- Close to business parks and major motorways
- Car park for safe and easy drop off and collection
- Nappies provided for all children under 3
- Emergency Child Care available
- In house training provided for all staff
- Parent Partnership Group
- Settling in sessions tailored to the needs of every child
- Suncream provided
What our customers say…
All staff are very friendly and there is great flexibility in having additional sessions, even at short notice, which makes a huge difference to us
Harry has simply had the best start to nursery life that we could have wished for. I cannot praise the team highly enough and we have recommended the nursery to 2 expectant friends that work locally.
- Julie Hansen
I have always been grateful for the way that I have been looked after as a parent and how involved I have been made to feel in Luca's daily experiences at nursery
- Rosanna Raimato
Alex really enjoys nursery. He is always enthusiastic about coming and sometimes doesn't want to come home
I couldn't be happier with the care that Luca has had from everyone who has looked after him at Busy Bees.......he has received an outstanding quality of care.
- Rosanna Raimato