Busy Bees in Braintree
Galleys Corner, Braintree Road, Cressing, Braintree, Essex, CM77 8GA
Call Lisa on 01376 344416
From 07:00 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3months - 5years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Braintree provides OUTSTANDING childcare, as reported by Ofsted in September 2014. The nursery is a purpose built, two storey nursery ideally located on the outskirts of Braintree Town, on the Galleys Corner business Park opposite Frankie and Benny’s. There is easy access to the town centre and the A120.
We offer full time and part time nursery places for children aged 3 months to five years in separate base room with age appropriate toys and activities. The base rooms are large and airy with access into the specially designed nursery gardens.
There are a variety of sessions available. All sessions are fully inclusive of meals, snacks and nappies for your ease.
We have a long standing, highly qualified staff team who will ensure that your child is well cared for in an environment which is rich in activities and equipment appropriate for their age and ability. Childcare initiatives unique to Busy Bees are established in each of our base rooms these will ensure that all of the children have a variety of choice through out there time with us whilst learning and progressing their development.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Outstanding Ofsted September 2014 - Click here to view our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Extended opening hours from 7.00am - 7.00pm, Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays) can be added on to your child’s session in advance for just a small extra fee. Designed to give parents the greatest flexibility.
- Close links to local train stations, A120, Freeport shopping village, the town centre and Stansted Airport.
- Nappies, wipes and sun cream all included at no extra cost
- Nutritious meals freshly prepared and served by our Level 2 qualified chef in our 5 star rated kitchen.
- Caring qualified staff who strive to ensure each child is happy, well cared for and supported as they grow and learn. Many have been at our nursery for more than 5 years.
- Sensory room for those quiet moments.
- Links with our local schools to prepare all children for transition to their next stage after nursery. This can be a daunting experience for both parents and children so we fully appreciate the need to understand the services schools have on offer
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Shake and Write a programme of activities to support early handwriting development
- Preparing an early Approach to Literacy (PEAL) Initiative
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Babble to Chatter Supporting children in gaining confidence in all aspects of language.
- Nurturing problem solving to mathematics Providing children with the best start in their mathematical education.
- Cooking with me Encouraging children to cook food from scratch from an early age.
- Block Play initiative for all those little builders.
- Our Imagination Station
What our customers say…
Thank you for the role you have played in making Alexander & Charlotte happy, confident little people, ready for their next challenge at school
- Claire and Phil Redhead
Cyrus has attended Busy Bees from 7 months old. It is through the love and attention he has received from the dedicated team that he has grown into a well rounded, confident & happy little individual
My daughter has grown up at Busy Bees and has learnt many things from social interaction, to learning numbers, letters, colours, shapes and even talking.
The staff are brilliant, both with the children and with the parents. All are approachable and friendly which makes it so easy for parents and we know our kids are happy and well looked after.
We are extremely thankful for the service provided over the last four years which has been excellent in all aspects and left us confident that we made the right choices for our children