Busy Bees in Bromborough
41 Bridle Road, Bromborough, Wirral Merseyside, CH62 6EE
Call Niamh on 0151 327 8073
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3months - 5years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees at Bromborough provides outstanding care and is a purpose built nursery in the heart of the community being close to Tree Tops Primary Care trust incorporating doctors surgeries, clinics and a pharmacy. The nursery has plenty of parent and child parking as well as a drop off and pick up zone for ease of access.
We are parallel to the A41 commuter route and also minutes away from the M53/56 motorway connections to Liverpool, Chester, Manchester and beyond. There are three secure separate gardens for the three different age groups, allowing children access to the garden areas at all times.
At Bromborough our staff team pride themselves on their length of service, majority of staff having 6 or more years here. This makes for great continuity for children and parents and allows the staff team to bond with and focus on planning for their key children.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Outstanding Ofsted 2013 - Click here to view our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Our Imagination Station for all those little explorers
- Kinder Musik to bring out the musician in your child
- Grow your own for all of those budding gardeners
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Science area in the pre-school room, where children are encouraged to take part in simple experiments
- Secure Access System and CCTV
- A large secure outdoor play area
- Large, air conditioned play rooms for all ages
- Interactive Smart Board
- Sensory Room for a wonderful chill out session
- Treasure den
- Beautiful Parent room
What our customers say…
ot many establishments can truly say that they are an "extension" to your home...well, Busy Bees Bromborough most definitely can!!! My son attended there since he was 8 months old and only left as he started primary school in September. Being an Educational Psychologist, had my "critical hat on" when choosing an appropriate nursery for my son. As you may know, babies who are stimulated by their environments reach developmental milestones faster; have better coordination and a more secure self image. I didn't have to look any further...This nursery is inviting, warm, clean, stimulating, genuine and a happy place. I am forever grateful for the level of care, stimulation, nurturing and love my son has been fortunate enough to experience during his time at Busy Bees. In fact, I have taken my son back for a couple of days during half-term and the smile on his face at the end of the day, says it all! I warmly invite you to pay them a visit where you will absorb the wonderful atmosphere as you walk in.
You have played an instrumental role in our childâ€™s development.
I think the pre-school is great and Daisy really enjoys it!
- Samantha Mallan
Their enjoyment is a testament to your efforts to care for our children
Excellent, very helpful, makes my son feel welcome!
- Tiffany Dixon