Busy Bees in Brough
Welton Road, Brough, HU15 1AF
Call Beth on 01482 669996
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
3months - 5years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Brough is a purpose built nursery ideally located in a small parade of shops on Welton Road. It is all on one level with a key fob security system to give parents peace of mind when they leave their child.
The nursery has 3 spacious rooms for children aged 3 months to 5 years. All the rooms are brightly decorated and arranged to offer each child the chance to explore and investigate their environment, to enable them to learn the skills they need to develop into confident, happy children. Each room has access to their own outdoor play area which offers the children the opportunities to learn about the environment around them. The children enjoy planting and nurturing flowers and vegetables. The children are then able to pick the vegetables they have grown and enjoy them for their lunch/tea.
Over the last 3 years the nursery has celebrated some fantastic achievements which have included receiving ‘OUTSTANDING’ in all areas from Ofsted for the second successive inspection. We have also received Busy Bees ‘centre of excellence’ for the third consecutive year, for our services to children. The Nursery Manager has also been awarded Busy Bees ‘Manager of the Year’ in the recent Busy Bees Awards, for her dedication and support for the children and staff at Brough and other Busy Bees nurseries.
Our nursery Chef is committed to providing exceptional, nutritious and healthy meals for the children. The nursery has achieved the highest rating of 5 out of 5 stars from the Food Standards Agency. The 4 week rolling menus offer a varied range of foods and are nutritionally complied to meet growing children’s needs, in addition any dietary requirements can be catered for by our dedicated chef.
Our long serving staff team have a range of qualifications and experience which helps us in providing a high quality service for children and their families. Qualifications range from level 3 in childcare; we have 4 members that have a foundation degree in learning and support, 1 team member who has a foundation degree in young children’s learning and development. All staff members also attend regular training to aid their knowledge and skills within the nursery. Each member of staff is passionate about their role and builds strong relationships with their key children and their families in order to help each child to reach their full potential. We hold regular parents evenings where parents are able to speak to their child’s key person to see how their child is developing.
The nursery has a parent partnership group who are available via email; they are able to offer support and advice to new parents and also existing parents.
The nursery has an exceptional highly qualified team who are dedicated to delivering high quality childcare across all age groups, and are supported by the Busy Bees National Support Centre.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Outstanding OFSTED 2013 - Click here to view our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Awarded Level 2 E-Quality Counts
- Babies Sing and Sign
- Busy Bees Centre of Excellence for Catering Standards
- Yoga for 1yrs upwards
- Excellent menus, all food is freshly prepared on the premises using only fresh ingredients. Fully participative chef who offers advice and support with children's eating habits
- Practical cooking classes with the nursery chef
- Fully trained and developed staff team
- A happy, enthusiastic staff team
- Bright, colourful, stimulating learning environments
- Individual outdoor play areas for each age range
- Busy Bees Centre of Excellence Award for 2 consecutive years
- Busy Babies - Relaxing and stimulating babies minds through their senses.
- Kinder Musik - Listen and move, play and grow, Kindermusik, the music and movement program for young children.
- Cooking with Me – Involves groups of children working together to create recipes.
- Steps to Independence – Vital and exciting to a young child’s life
- Our Imagination Station – Develop children’s imagination through different themes.
- Wake and Shake – A song and dance routine which energises the children for the day ahead.
What our customers say…
They continually provide an exciting environment to help her develop in her learning and the staff are excellent which makes her enjoy her time in pre-school.
- Lucy Parsons
We have always found the staff friendly, welcoming and open to feedback.
- Kerry and Gary Wainman
Since my little girl started in pre-school her confidence has come on in leaps and bounds
- Becky Smith and Danny Harrison
All the staff are very attentive and have always felt that the girls are in a safe and happy environment.
- Nicola and Stuart Carmicheal
We would like to thank the staff working with William for their support and kindness in helping him settle in so quickly - Hope he's as happy where he's moving to as he has been with you
- C . Melling