From 07:30 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Our idyllic day nursery, provides a range of large rooms in a traditional residential building which provide a warm nurturing environment for your child.
There is an indoor “Jungle Room” for our junior explorers, used for a variety of creative learning experiences. For the younger children there are a wide range of sensory resources using natural materials wherever possible. Our large garden gives the children access to a variety of learning and play experiences outdoors in the fresh air.
The nursery is open 52 weeks of the year (excluding bank holidays). We have secure entry systems and CCTV throughout the nursery. The safety and security of your child is of paramount importance to us.
Our nursery has been rated good by Ofsted 2015, who praised the nursery for our 'Staff take good care to maintain a healthy, hygienic environment and encourage children to learn about a healthy lifestyle' and 'Partnerships are strong with parents and other professionals. Parents feel the staff are approachable and keep them well informed about their children's progress.' as well as praising the nursery in other areas such as the food we provide and how safe and settled our children feel.
Why you'll love our nursery...
• Good Ofsted 2017 - Click here to see our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with #parentzone#
• We are located next to the train station in Camberley town centre
• We have a jungle room (soft play area)
• We have an EYTS and 2 x level 6 members of staff
• Large outdoor area with a climbing frame, slide, sand pit, growing area and lots more
• Bright and airy rooms
• We support local charities in the area by holding lots of events within the nursery
• Enhancements exclusive to Busy Bees such as Wake and Shake, Shake and Write, Talk Time Baskets and more
What our customers say…
The staff are friendly and educational, the children are encouraged to be themselves whilst growing up to be curious, polite and friendly. I would definitely recommend. It is a great place
I love the record books which help show my little one's progression and social skills. It makes me happy knowing he's happy and in a safe, caring environment
- Ndidi E
My Son has progressed so much since he joined this nursery and he loves every day he is there. Their care for my child is outstanding!
- Laura O
My Son loves his time at nursery, he has a wonderful time getting all messy in paint, gloop and other weird concoctions
The staff keep our son busy with a good balance of planned activities and free play. He loves telling us about his day and now speaks better french than me (he's 4!)
- Stephen R