Busy Bees at Carshalton Beeches
The Old Chapel, Kenny Drive, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 4PH
Call Michelle on 020 8642 6175
From 07:30 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees Day Nursery in Carshalton was originally the Old Chapel of Queen Mary’s Hospital and was beautifully converted into a 98 place Day Nursery with car park. It is situated in a very quiet residential housing development. We are close to two train stations, Carshalton Beeches and Wallington, both only 10-15 minutes walk. Local bus routes are the 154 and the S4.
The Nursery has a total of 8 base rooms over two floors. We care for children aged between 12 weeks and 5 years. We have 4 separate garden areas for each age group.
We have a large dedicated team whose priority is to provide a safe, secure, happy, fun environment where the children can develop as individuals.
Lesley, our Nursery Chef provides healthy nutritious meals for the children. All food is cooked fresh daily. We cater for many dietary requirements.
Our Parent Partnership group support the Nursery team. We are able to listen to parents views and work in partnership with quarterly meetings.
If you wish to gain further information please do not hesitate to contact us or book a show round to view the Nursery.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Good Ofsted 2016 - Click here to see our report
- Grow Your Own for those budding gardeners
- Wake and Shake daily exercise to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Busy Babies to stimulate your baby's senses
- Our Imagination Station for all those little explorers
- Cooking with Mefor all the little chefs in the family
- Extra curricular activities including Click IT
- Large Garden with separate areas for under 2's
- Situated in a quiet location
- Separate sleep areas for the babies
- A high percentage of qualified staff
- SMART board in our pre-school room - Come and see our fantastic IT equipment
- Friendly, caring and loyal staff team
What our customers say…
Excellent - highly recommend to others
We have been delighted with the nursery and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it as a first class childcare provider
We have seen a consistently high standard of care. The staff have genuine affection for the children and love what they do
Fantastic! All the staff are brilliant and I am very sad to take him away from this lovely nursery
Thanks to the cooks in the kitchen for providing her with lovely meals - I wish she'd eat the same at home!