Busy Bees Cheadle Hulme
Councillor Lane, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 2JF
Call Jennie on 0161 486 0706
From 07:30 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Cheadle Hulme is a lovely bright single storey nursery. We are situated on Councillor Lane in Cheadle Hulme next to Ladybridge Primary school. It has easy access to the M60 and M56 motorway and have good links into the centre of Stockport and Manchester City Centre as well as great access to Cheshire.
The nursery consists of four large, bright, airy rooms where the children are divided by age. We have the Baby Room (0-14mths), Toddler (14mths-2yrs), Toddler 1 (2-3yrs), and Pre-School for children 3yrs and over. The nursery also benefits from a large secure outdoor area which has positive benefits for children’s health and well-being as well as offering lots of exciting learning opportunities.
The Baby Room has a dedicated milk preparation kitchen and we can also store and prepare bottles of expressed milk if you’re breastfeeding. When your child is ready to start weaning, our varied weaning menu, freshly prepared by our very own in house chef, will allow your child to experiment with different flavours and textures, based on their nutritional needs.
The nursery children enjoy delicious home cooked food which is nutritionally balanced and healthy. We have a four week rolling menu which takes advantage of fresh, seasonal produce and allows our children to experience a wide variety of tastes, textures, flavours and colours within their meal. We are also fully equipped to provide food for children with allergies or intolerances as well as cultural preferences and we will always provide a vegetarian or halal option to traditional meat dishes.
We are please to announce that at our latest Ofsted inspection was carried out in April 2013 and we received a GOOD rating throughout.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Good Ofsted 2016 - Click here to view our report
- A purpose-built nursery with warm nurturing rooms for children aged 0-2 years, bright stimulating toddler rooms and exciting pre-school rooms which are perfect for preparing each individual child for school
- A large outdoor area which is full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore. We are particularly proud of our large garden and varied play equipment. All age groups have direct access into the garden and separate areas for messy play activity
- Extended opening hours from 7.30am - 6.30pm which are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility. We are open throughout the year, Monday - Friday, except Bank Holidays
- A private car park to help make visits to the nursery stress free
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cook
- Caring qualified staff who strive to ensure each child is happy, well cared for and supported as they grow and learn.
What our customers say…
Thank you Nunu, you have helped Henry develop into a polite, happy and energetic little boy we are very proud of
Thank you for all you have done for Heidi over the last 4 years, she will miss you
I like April she is nice
Thank you Jane, she isn't in my room now but I like her because she loves me!
To all the team, you have been an incredible bunch of people who we are so lucky to have had looking after Elizabeth. She has had so much fun with you all and will miss you all so much