Busy Bees Cheadle Hulme
Councillor Lane, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 2JF
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Jennie on 0161 486 0706
Average Rating: 5
Total Number of Reviews: 1
From 07:30 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees Cheadle Hulme is a deceptively large, converted setting. The nursery is located on Councillor Lane situated next to Adswood Park.
We have 5 bright, spacious rooms. Each room provides age appropriate opportunities and equipment to support the care, learning and development of the children. The nursery also offers a large bespoke designed outdoor area that the children can safely and securely access daily.
Our nursery has been awarded 5 stars by Stockport Environmental Health and we are proud to offer NHS accredited menus. Our meals provide children the opportunity to explore a wide variety of flavours and textures. All our meals and snacks are prepared daily on site by our chef who ensures each dish is created to the highest standard.
We have a dedicated long-standing team who are committed to their own continues professional development to provide every child that attends the nursery with the best start in life.
We are lucky enough to have a variety of initiatives that have been implemented within the nursery including Shake and Wright, Babble to Chatter and nurturing problem solving to mathematics. These are unique to Busy Bees and enhance the children learning and development through play
The team work hard to develop strong partnerships with parents, offering continuous feedback to maximise the potential of every child. Daily feedback, parents’ evenings, newsletters and the use of the Parent Zone App help facilitate how we communicate and keep our parents involved.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Good Ofsted 2016 - Click here to view our report
- A purpose-built nursery with warm nurturing rooms for children aged 0-2 years, bright stimulating toddler rooms and exciting pre-school rooms which are perfect for preparing each individual child for school
- A large outdoor area which is full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore. We are particularly proud of our large garden and varied play equipment. All age groups have direct access into the garden and separate areas for messy play activity
- Extended opening hours from 7.30am - 6.30pm which are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility. We are open throughout the year, Monday - Friday, except Bank Holidays
- A private car park to help make visits to the nursery stress free
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cook
- Caring qualified staff who strive to ensure each child is happy, well cared for and supported as they grow and learn.
What our customers say about us
My little girl loves going to nursery. She is happy at the end of the day and we appreciate the attentiveness and friendliness of the staff.