Busy Bees at Cheam
261 Malden Road, Cheam, Surrey, SM3 8ET
Call Sophie on 020 8644 3654
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees at Cheam offers quality childcare to all children within our nursery.
Our nursery is a purpose built two story building situated in North Cheam, within easy reach of both Worcester Park and Cheam train stations. Bus routes are available from right outside the nursery that take you to both Sutton, Morden and Kingston ( routes 151,93.213 and X26)
Within the nursery we provide an extensive rage of resources so that children can benefit from well prepared play environments for each age group. All of the rooms have different learning zones, Babies have a black and white and lilac area to help stimulate them in their surroundings. There are two gardens for the children to use throughout the day and there is an area for babies to use.
Bea our Chef provides healthy and nutritious meals for the children. All food is cooked fresh daily and is sourced locally. The nursery menus are varied and we are able to cater for any dietary requirements. We are proud to have received the Bronze award with the Soil Association and also 5 stars from Environmental Health Inspector.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Good Ofsted April 2017 - Click here to see our report
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Busy Babies initiative implemented to stimulate babies senses
- Large Garden with separate parts for over and under 2's
- Healthy menu and weaning menus all prepared by our in house Chef
- Fantastic newly refurbished nursery
- Bright, welcoming play areas for each individual age group
- Cosy baby rooms with devoted, caring staff team
- Nappies and wipes are fully inclusive for all under 2's
- Well established, mature staff team
- Safe, secure age appropriate outdoor gardens
- Secure Access Systems
- Established since 2002 with a great reputation for quality care
- Equality counts accreditation scheme
- Full and part time places available all year round
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
What our customers say…
What can i say? The staff is wonderful and my daughter LOVES every minute she spends there. It is great to know that while i am not with her that she is being given the care and love she deserves!!!
- Mandy Rico
I would recommend this nursery to anyone as all the staff there in the office and the various rooms are wonderful and the atmosphere is brilliant.
- Kasumi Witty
It really feels like leaving your child in the hands of a big loving family where the happiness of the kids is the top priority. I cannot recommend this place more.
- Bissan Overington
We were very apprehensive about sending our 1 year old little girl to nursery. A friend recommended this nursery and told me how happy her one year old boy is there
I found the settling in sessions beneficial both for her and for me. I appreciate the hand over talks that take place when I collect my child each day and the personal comments in her diary.
- Gill Fernihough