Join us at our Nursery Enrolment Week
Monday 16 -
Friday 20 September
One week free**Terms & conditions apply
Busy Bees at Chippenham Bath Road
Bath Road, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN14 0BJ
Call Wendy on 01249 463000
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
We are delighted that our latest Ofsted Inspection (May 2016), resulted in a GOOD outcome. We are very proud to have achieved this result.
The nursery caters for children from 3 months to 5 years, we have bright, spacious, age appropriate rooms each with their own gardens. We are open from 7.30am offering busy parents a chance to start their day early and we close at 6pm.
Our nursery is situated on the Bath Road, conveniently located next to Sainsburys and McDonald’s. We have our own private car park making access to the nursery easy for parents with small children.
Our children have lots of opportunities to fill their tummies as we offer Breakfast, mid-morning snack then a cooked lunch and pudding, this is followed in the afternoon with a High Tea. Our chef prepares delicious meals for the children and all our food is cooked from fresh with no added additives. Our chef can cater for any specific dietary requirements and we were awarded 5 stars in our EHO inspection.
Our Busy Babies room has a black and white area which enhances your baby's senses and simulates their development encouraging them to explore and investigate their surroundings. We also have a quiet Lilac area for those quiet moments, when needed.
Toddlers do Wake and Shake to get those bodies moving which helps with their physical development. In the toddlers room we start to encourage those important independent skills which will be needed later on in life. We help parents with their child’s potty training and encourage their children to share and take turns, which is very difficult at this age.
In our pre-school room our children get the opportunity to do cooking and gardening. They also get many opportunities to become independent learners, making their own decisions enabling them to be prepared later on for school.
All our rooms are very spacious and our staff are highly qualified and motivated in ensuring that your child will have fun whilst growing and developing. We have a Key Person system and every child has their own Learning Journal which records their development which is then shared with you at our parent evenings.
We also have a parent partnership group which we encourage all parents to join.
We hold Stay and Play sessions every Friday 9.30am to 10.30am, so come along and meet our team and experience nursery life.
We look forward to seeing you soon
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your baby's senses
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Shake and Write - dance activity to support the physical skills needed for handwriting – written exclusively for Busy Bees
- Babble to Chatter - a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages
- Inter-sports visits weekly
- CCTV and Secure Access System to the nursery for your peace of mind
- Freshly cooked nutritious meals prepared by our onsite chef
- The nursery has a sensory room to help calm and encourage the children's senses
- All rooms lead to age appropriate gardens
- Ideal car park for dropping off / picking up
- Free nappies for under 2's
- Fully air-conditioned rooms
- Well established, staff team, qualified from level 2 to level 6. Staff also take on additional roles such as SENCO and Health & Safety
- Emergency childcare cover is available
What our customers say…
They have supported her wonderfully with her additional needs and I always feel confident when picking her up that every member of staff know all about her and how her day has been.
- Michelle Jones
Thank you so much for everything you are doing for Sophie Busy Bees helps to teach children routines and great manners. She couldn't be happier here.
- Sohpie's Parents
Friendliness and approachability of all staff. My child is valued and feels cared for by the staff- he loves coming to nursery and the staffâ€™s welcome allows him to settle quickly in the mornings.
I am really happy with how Annabelle has developed since her time at Busy Bees, I think the girls do a fantastic job in looking after her
- Annabelle's mum
I love how they understand and take into account that I am single mother with no support network and so have to work tec. Very flexible