Welcome to our nursery…
Busy Bees in Daventry is a single storey building situated on Ashby Fields opposite the local primary school and near local amenities. The nursery has a private car park situated at the front of the nursery enabling parents to drop off and collect their child with ease
We have 6 play rooms in total, One Baby room (Caterpillars), Two First Steps rooms (Butterflies), Two Toddler rooms (Ladybirds) and One Large Pre-school room (Grasshoppers). Each room has its own individual enclosed outdoor play areas.
The nursery location allows us to play an active part in the local community; we are a short distance from the local school, shops and Country Park. We work in partnership with the local school and other professionals to support and enable us in providing outstanding care and education for our children.
Children enjoy fresh home cooked food which is nutritionally balanced and healthy. The four week rolling menu allows the children to take advantage of fresh, seasonal produce and gives the experience of a variety of tastes, textures, flavours and colours within their meals. We are also fully equipped to provide food for children with allergies or intolerances as well as cultural preferences and we will always provide a vegetarian option to meat dishes. We are committed to the Ten Steps for Healthy Toddlers, to be able to support and give advice to parents.
Within the nursery the children are able to enjoy a variety of activities that builds around their interests, both indoor and outdoor. The children take part in Busy Bees initiatives including Busy Babies for the younger ones and Wake & Shake for over 2s. Pre-school have a larger outdoor play area which includes exciting opportunities for sparing imagination through their builder’s yard to digging in their large sandpit.
The staff at our nursery are committed, skilled and most of all passionate about their roles and supporting, the children and parents. Existing staff are able to access both Busy Bees and the local early years training which enables them to keep updating their knowledge and skills on current childcare issues and changes to policy. Our staff takes great pride in providing a high quality service making both children and their families feel welcome and at ease during their time at the nursery. Many of the staff have been here for a long time and continue to develop their practice through training and to drive the nursery forward by working closely with the parents and children to meet the children’s individual needs.
Come along to our free Stay & Play sessions on Friday between 9.30 to 11.30 am and experience what it is like to come to a Busy Bees Nursery, Please call to book a place.
If you would like to experience and witness our happy and safe nursery, then please arrange an appointment to come and visit and see for yourself.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- Good Ofsted 2013- click here to see our report
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your baby's senses
- Our Imagination Station for all those budding little explorers
- Large, fully equipped Base Rooms designed specifically for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers.
- CCTV for viewing only and a Secure key fob system
- Strong links with the local primary school and access to their facilities
- A large, secure garden area for all age groups
- Home cooked meals for all children including weaning stages prepared with by our on site Chef and Kitchen Assistant
- On your child's second settling in visit we will be including a hot dinner so they can try our nursery food with you there