7.30am - 6.00pm, Monday to Friday
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees at Monifieth is a well established nursery that nurtures and educates children from the age of 6 weeks to 5 years old. Throughout the years that the nursery have been in David Lloyd Leisure, the staff group has grown together, with many of us being here for over 10 years. The nursery has a homely yet stimulating environment, with pale colours to ensure that the children work is the focal point of any displays.
We have soft and wooden furnishing throughout the whole nursery that compliments the Reggio approach that is concentrate on in pre-school but filters through to our under 3's department.
Many of the staff have additional training that compliments the qualifications that they all already have, including PDA's in childcare and education and a BA in childhood practices. This enhances the knowledge of the staff which supports the children's learning and developments to ensure that they are getting the best start in life.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Graded 6 by Care Inspectorate 2017 - Click here to view our report
- Fully inclusive package includes nappies, wipes and cows milk
- 3 warm, welcoming, nurturing playrooms for Under 2’s, Toddlers and Pre School Children
- Friendly, qualified well established staff team
- Secure Outdoor play area for all age groups
- In Partnership with Angus Council, funded spaces available
- Open Monday to Friday 7.30am – 6pm including Bank Holidays
- Conveniently located on A92 inside David Lloyd
- Accessible free parking within David Lloyd with designated parent and child parking
- Nutritious seasonal menus all cooked by our qualified chef using fresh produce
- Settling in process for new children to help them settle into the nursery
- Specific to Busy Bees UP app for parents
- The nursery is closed on Good Friday & Easter Monday, 25th & 26th December and 1st & 2nd January. Where Bank holidays fall on a weekend the nursery will be closed on that years designated dates. (Usually the following Monday or Tuesday)
What our customers say…
Staff are very personable and I know that they know my son well. I know that when he is in the care of Busy Bees that he is safe, nurtured and happy
- Katie G
The staff at Busy Bees can't do enough, they are fabulous. They are hard working, friendly, caring and approachable. For me, the regular progress report, parents evening and communication from nursery and staff makes Busy Bees the best place for our son. â€“ Sophie T
- Sophie T
My son has attended this nursery since he was around 1 year old, he is now 4 and in pre-school. He proudly tells everyone he is at Busy Bees and points it out whenever we pass telling everyone "that's my nursery, I love it". He gives a "woop" of delight and "high fives the air" when we drive up to nursery every morning â€“ Marnie W
- Marnie W
Information on my child's development and progress is given regularly, welcomed to look at development folder at any time throughout the year. Rooms always set up and children engaging in activities
- Jennifer C
Staff are enthusiastic and lovely and I feel happy that my child is well looked after and cared for in a fun environment
- Rona G