Busy Bees at Eastbourne
Larkspur Drive, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN23 8BS
Call Ashley on 01323 743838
From 07:30 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees at Eastbourne is registered for 100 children aged 0-5 years in a purpose built building on 1 level.
Base rooms are bright and the children’s artwork is displayed throughout the nursery.
The rooms are equipped with age appropriate resources and regularly checked for Health and Safety issues both inside and out.
We have a very large secure garden that is divided into baby garden, 2-3’s and pre-school, and is accessed throughout the day with our free flow system.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Free homemade birthday cake for every child
- Large self-contained rooms for each age group with toilet facilities
- A dedicated milk kitchen in our baby unit.
- Secure enclosed large garden separated into age groups with hard and soft surfaces
- Private large car park
- Finest equipment and learning materials including a touch screen computer for the pre-school children
- Friendly staff team consisting of qualified experienced staff
- Extended opening hours from 7.30-6.30 Mon-Fri (Except bank holidays)
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra cost and are freshly prepared and served by our chef
- Nappies included at no extra cost
- Childcare vouchers accepted
What our customers say…
My daughter has been attending the nursery for almost 4 years. It is my personal opinion that this is the best nursery in Eastbourne.
Since joining nursery Alice has grown in confidence and is very happy. We are really happy. We are really pleased with the care she receives.
I am very satisfied with the care my child receives. I believe he is guided and encouraged in a way that makes me happy.
Fabulous! Our Frank loves it and the staff are responsive to his needs and our queries/requirements.
Always find staff very helpful. Imogen is extremely happy at nursery. The nursery provides a safe environment and we are forever impressed with activities/etc that she does.