Busy Bees at Eastbourne
Larkspur Drive, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN23 8BS
Call Tina on 01323 743838
From 07:30 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees at Eastbourne is registered for 100 children aged 0-5 years in a purpose built building on 1 level.
Base rooms are bright and the children’s artwork is displayed throughout the nursery.
The rooms are equipped with age appropriate resources and regularly checked for Health and Safety issues both inside and out.
We have a very large secure garden that is divided into baby garden, 2-3’s and pre-school, and is accessed throughout the day with our free flow system.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Cookery lessons once a week
- Free homemade birthday cake for every child
- Large self-contained rooms for each age group with toilet facilities
- A dedicated milk kitchen in our baby unit.
- Secure enclosed large garden separated into age groups with hard and soft surfaces
- Private large car park
- Finest equipment and learning materials including a touch screen computer for the pre-school children
- Friendly staff team consisting of qualified experienced staff
- Extended opening hours from 7.30-6.30 Mon-Fri (Except bank holidays)
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra cost and are freshly prepared and served by our chef
- Nappies included at no extra cost
- Childcare vouchers accepted
What our customers say…
Both Vicky and I feel that the development advances in Charlotte and the fun she obviously has at Busy Bees is a credit to her carers.
He loves being at nursery on a Wednesday to take part in craft club with Julie. Thank you to the wonderful team for all your hard work and dedication.
Fantastic start and great facilities. Would have no hesitation in recommending to anyone.
I am very satisfied with the care my child receives. I believe he is guided and encouraged in a way that makes me happy.
They are very welcoming and have made my son settle very quickly into a routine , I recommend them to all my friends and couldn't be happier with all that they do