Busy Bees at Eastbourne
Larkspur Drive, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN23 8BS
Call Tina on 01323 743838
From 07:30 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees at Eastbourne is registered for 100 children aged 0-5 years in a purpose built building on 1 level.
Base rooms are bright and the children’s artwork is displayed throughout the nursery.
The rooms are equipped with age appropriate resources and regularly checked for Health and Safety issues both inside and out.
We have a very large secure garden that is divided into baby garden, 2-3’s and pre-school, and is accessed throughout the day with our free flow system.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Cookery lessons once a week
- Free homemade birthday cake for every child
- Large self-contained rooms for each age group with toilet facilities
- A dedicated milk kitchen in our baby unit.
- Secure enclosed large garden separated into age groups with hard and soft surfaces
- Private large car park
- Finest equipment and learning materials including a touch screen computer for the pre-school children
- Friendly staff team consisting of qualified experienced staff
- Extended opening hours from 7.30-6.30 Mon-Fri (Except bank holidays)
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra cost and are freshly prepared and served by our chef
- Nappies included at no extra cost
- Childcare vouchers accepted
What our customers say…
Always find staff very helpful. Imogen is extremely happy at nursery. The nursery provides a safe environment and we are forever impressed with activities/etc that she does.
My daughter has been attending the nursery for almost 4 years. It is my personal opinion that this is the best nursery in Eastbourne.
my Daughter has formed close bonds with a lot of the nursery staff over the years, and it's such a relief to know that she is happy, having fun, and is well looked after with genuine affection.
- Louise Coldicott
My son has come on so much since starting at the nursery. The wonderful staff have helped him to be the amazing little boy he is today.
He loves being at nursery on a Wednesday to take part in craft club with Julie. Thank you to the wonderful team for all your hard work and dedication.