Welcome to our nursery…
Nestling in peaceful park like surroundings, our nursery has created an excellent reputation for delivering childcare to the very highest standards.
Our Nursery is set on its own within the grounds of the Malling School, East Malling. We provide a comprehensive range of childcare services tailored specifically for every different age group and delivered in a deeply caring way.
We are located close to Junctions 4 and 5 of the M20, and set between East and West Malling Railway stations allowing ease of access for commuters and those who travel to work.
Situated near to several Primary Schools in Ditton, Leybourne, Aylesford, Larkfield, East and West Malling and Kings Hill.
Each age group has their own fully equipped room, together with a dedicated care team and carefully planned range of activities both indoor and out. Each room has access to its own outdoor play space, and in addition we have a communal garden offering sensory experiences and opportunities for investigation and experimentation.
In addition to our nursery facilities, we also offer an excellent After School and Holiday Club, which is ideal for those difficult times when schools finish or are closed.
Please come and visit our team, have a look around and decide for yourself.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- Good Ofsted August 2017 - Click here to see our report
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Exciting external play facilities
- Child friendly age specific rooms
- Highly motivated, qualified and committed staff
- Large, bright fully equipped rooms
- Extensive range of modern toys and equipment
- Safe and secure premises
- Healthy nutritious menu
- Excellent after school club with use of the schools large, open grounds
- Government funded, term time places available