Busy Bees at Edinburgh Park
1 Lochside Place, Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh, EH12 9DF
Call Sharlene on 0131 3391245
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Welcome to our nursery...
Edinburgh Park Nursery is situated within Edinburgh Park which is Scotland's largest business park, offering high-quality office space in a unique working environment. As an urban business park, it benefits from both the tranquil landscaped surroundings of its park setting and the convenience of the urban facilities nearby.
Community is an important aspect of life at Edinburgh Park. The Park has a dedicated communications forum for occupiers, where Park initiatives, events and issues can be planned and discussed. There is also a website specifically aimed at occupiers on the Park, providing up-to-date information about events, Park news and the services and facilities available on site.
Edinburgh Park is based around three lochans and the tranquil setting is home to a rich and diverse range of plants and wildlife. The children enjoy regular walks to the pond to feed the ducks who also look to forward to their visit. The tree-lined boulevards and beautifully landscaped surroundings make Edinburgh Park popular with both its employees and visitors.
The nursery also has its own enclosed outdoor play area which the children use every day.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Graded all 5's by the Care Inspectorate 2017, click here to view
- Experienced mature management team ( over 50 years experience in total)
- Experienced, long serving, multilingual staff team
- Silver award from the Soli Association
- Optional music and movement class
- Initiatives such as Wake n Shake, Shake n Write, Busy Babies, Chatterboxes and Talk time baskets.
- Situated in Edinburgh Business Park and near The Gyle and Hermiston Gate
- Large indoor courtyard for physical activities
- Secure refurbished outdoor gardens for all ages to enjoy
- Close proximity to Edinburgh Park and South Gyle train stations
- Good bus links
- Fully inclusive package (apart from formula milk)
- The nursery is closed on Good Friday & Easter Monday, 25th & 26th December and 1st & 2nd January. Where Bank holidays fall on a weekend the nursery will be closed on that years designated dates. (Usually the following Monday or Tuesday)
What our customers say…
I am delighted by the way that staff and management have worked with me and my child to ensure that his time in nursery is safe, due to his specific needs
I would recommend this nursery to any parent looking for a happy environment for their child to flourish in
We brought our daughter to the nursery 3 months ago from another 'award winning' nursery where she was labelled autistic with no evidence and with a bad habit of biting when stressed. The Busy Bees staff and management are simply amazing. They are professionals but at the same time show much-needed empathy. The nursery setting is open space, clean and friendly; our daughter is a different child now. She has learnt how to express herself better, she is more calm, confident and we can see that she feels secure. She has found people who actually care for her. Different strategies have been put in place to help her mitigate the biting and the staff takes its time to help her and accommodate all her needs and ours. We feel lucky to have this kind of service and have a peace of mind knowing our daughter is with good and professional people. Thank you.
Overall we are delighted with how happy our Daughter is when we pick her up after a busy day at Pre-School.
- Stephen and Heather Pritchard
Amazing staff, who are warm, friendly and caring. There is a very low staff turnover