Busy Bees at Evesham
Charity Crescent, Evesham, WR11 2UT
Call Kate on 01386 40157
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
At Busy Bees Evesham we pride ourselves on a family feel within the nursery and have a on standing staff team with staff that have been with us since the nursery first opened.
We are a happy and enthusiastic bunch who make enrolling at our nursery's a smooth and enjoyable experience.
We offers a smooth settling in process that supports you and y ours child, making leaving your child in our care a stress free one.
We have a range of dedicated and experienced team members ranging in all ages and qualifications, recently one of our team members ( Nicky from the baby room ) was nominated and short listed for the Nursery Worlds Practitioner of the year awards. We are extremely proud of her and feel happy that this has acknowledged what she does to make a difference to the babies in her care.
We have a wide range of extra curricular activities on offer, such as hot shots tennis and a music class called Jacapella, the children that take part in these really enjoy then and will talk about them to their parents and staff about the fun they have had. Previous to this we have participated in Stretch and Grow and Golf.
Our base room are small hives of activities ranging from messy arts and crafts, cookery, exploring the garden and soothing quiet areas for enjoying stories. All rooms have access to their own age appropriate gardens, Pre- School have the added advantage of a nature garden where they are able to grow their own fruit and vegetables.
We organise many exciting events throughout the year including Easter activity evenings, Preschool graduation, Halloween trick and treat evening and lots lots more!
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- We received 5 stars from our EHO inspection
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your baby's senses
- Grow Your Own for all those budding gardeners
- Our Imagination Station for all those little explorers
- Extra curricular activities including Jacapella
- New interactive smart table in pre-school enabling the children to learn in all areas of development and work together to solve puzzles
- Individual garden areas for each age group
- Long standing staff team with a family feel to the nursery, some staff have been with us for the 10 years that we have been open. We also pride ourselves of having a male nursery nurse that the children absolutely adore
- The only purpose built nursery in Evesham
- CCTV and Secure access system
- Parent Meetings and quarterly newsletters
- Weekly preschool newsletter
- Ideally located on the A46 within commuting distance of Cheltenham and Worcester
What our customers say…
Really helpful and friendly staff who really seem to care about the children and put them first. I am so happy to leave my child in your care. I have real confidence that she is happy
Have been so happy with childcare received james has been so happy here, We will be back with number 2 in May 2016
He has loved his time here and Iâ€™ve seen him develop so well, through his interactions and learning with his nursery environment
We wanted to thank you for looking after our daughter for so long and so very well. You have all contributed in helping her be the confident and caring child she is. You all do a fab job and are very friendly people. You are all stars!
The staff are brilliant in the care my daughter gets, Nikki and Greta are fantastic with her and a credit to the nursery I always feel she is in safe hands and well looked after.