Busy Bees in Formby
21 Elson Road, Formby, Merseyside, L37 2EQ
Call Emma or Sarah on 01704 834834
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
3months - 5years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Formby is a converted Victorian house divided into five different base rooms where we offer a balance of care and education. It has a large and enclosed outdoor area that provides Children with many opportunities for learning and physical play. Formby nursery is near to the beach, public schools and local village which on occasions children will visit on trips out.
Busy Bees nursery have very good partnerships with the local schools and they invite teachers to visit our nursery before Children undergo transitions to their new school.. Busy Bees offer a wealth of in house training which includes short courses in Paediatric First Aid, Health and Safety, Food Hygiene and many more. We also offer Ofsted approved Apprentice positions which include Level 2 and 3 training in Childcare.
In October 2017 we achieved a Good in our Ofsted inspection, which has reflected on the hard work and dedication of the team at Formby. We also offer all meals, nappies and wipes at no additional cost. Our healthy and nutritious meals are lovingly prepared and cooked onsite by our full time, experienced and qualified Head Chef.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Good Ofsted 2017 - Click here to see our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Cooking with Me for all those creative little chefs in the family
- Extra activities including mini melodies
- Large outdoor area, recently improved to encourage the children to play and explore
- Fresh meat and vegetables sought from local produce
- Nappies included in the fees
- Secure key fob entry system
- Regular parent partnership meetings
- Sun cream provided
- Monthly newsletters
- Baby Diaries
- E-mail & Text service to keep you up-dated
- Annual parent evenings
- Key Person System
- Graduation Party for all our School Leavers
What our customers say…
The care and service provided is excellent, Ava loves the girls and we always get updated.
- Erin Dyer
The care Isabella has received has astounded us. Her physical and emotional care with regards to her diagnosis of Type 1 Diabetes this year has surpassed our expectations
The staff always offer great care and attention to Charlie.
- Peter Knowles
Lydia is very happy at Busy Bees. She is always welcomed in by a friendly member of staff. She is always busy and happy when we arrive to collect her.
- Mr and Mrs Lea
Mollie has developed such a character whilst at Busy Bees. The whole team are a credit and pleasure to talk to