Busy Bees at Gillingham
Godden Way, Beechings Way Industrial Centre, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6AD
Call Kelly on 01634 379352
7.00am - 6.00pm, Monday to Friday
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
We are a purpose built building situated in Gillingham, we take children from 6 weeks to 5 years. Our opening hours are 7am-6pm (morning 7am-1pm/afternoon 1pm-6pm).
We are close to the M2, Rainham and Gillingham Train stations for commuters to get to work.
Here at Gillingham we have ten lovely spacious play rooms, 6 under two rooms which hold 6 children in each, 2 2-3 year rooms and 2 preschool rooms. All rooms have age appropriate toys and each child has a key person.
We use free flow into the garden as we have gardens for each age group of children.
We also offer a holiday club for children up to the age of 8 years.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Our purpose-built nursery with 6 warm nurturing rooms for children aged 0-2 years, 2 bright stimulating toddler rooms and 2 exciting pre-school rooms perfect for preparing each child for the next stage of their education
- Wake and Shake - exclusive to Busy Bees, a singing and dancing activity to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Babble to Chatter - a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages
- Shake and Write - dance activity to support the physical skills needed for handwriting – exclusive to Busy Bees
- Talk time Baskets - tactile baskets of high quality resources to explore language and sounds
- A large outdoor area which is full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore
- Direct access into the garden from all the rooms and separate areas for messy play activity
- Extended opening hours from 7.00am until 6.00pm, Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays) which are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- All nappies, wipes and sun cream included at no extra cost
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cook
- A hairdresser who comes to the nursery every 6-8 weeks - providing reassurance for the children who are having their haircuts and trims in a familiar and safe environment
- Caring qualified staff who strive to ensure each child is happy, well cared for and fully supported as they grow and learn. Some of our staff hold additional qualifications in specific areas such as Autism and Behaviour Management
- Click here to take a tour of our garden.
What our customers say…
I am very pleased with everything in my childs day nursery, the ladies are very lovely, warm and welcoming and I know my son is very happy, confident and secure in spending the day there
The staff are friendly and most of the staff know my daughters name even if they have no direct involvement with her.The staff also say hello to my daughter who used to attend the nursery
All the staff are friendly and helpful. They all seem to go over and above what they need to do to make me and my baby feel welcome
I just want to take this opportunity to say how fantastic you have been with Faith. All the love and support you have shown her has paid off superbly.
Thank you so much for looking after my son over the last 4 years. All the staff have been so kind and caring towards him and have made him feel at home. He has enjoyed every minute of his time.