Busy Bees at Gillingham Brompton
Khartoum Road, Gillingham, Kent, ME7 5AX
Call Emma on 01634 840 800
From 08:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Brompton Day Nursery provides full time care for children aged from 3 months.
We provide a comprehensive range of childcare services tailored specifically for every age group delivered in a caring way. The nursery benefits from an extensive range of age appropriate modern facilities in large, yet cosy, bright rooms filled with a variety of exciting toys.
What makes Brompton day nursery so special is its staff; they are highly motivated, dedicated professionals who have created a deeply caring and safe environment that children love.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- OUTSTANDING Ofsted January 2019 - Click here to view
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Babble to Chatter – a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages
- Wake and Shake – exclusive to Busy Bees, a singing and dancing activity to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Calm and tranquil, leafy setting
- Extensive gardens
- New exciting external play facilities
- Highly motivated, qualified and committed staff
- Large, bright fully equipped rooms
- Extensive range of modern toys and equipment
- Safe and secure premises
- Healthy nutritious menu
- Government funded term time places available
What our customers say…
Malachi receives great care from all staff members whom look after him, he is very content and always loves coming to nursery. There is a variety of activities to help him develop.
I would like to say a big thank you to the staff at Busy Bees. You are a great team making the nursery outstanding.
The progression he makes at home we can see this is mirrored at the nursery and we are glad about that
- Paul Willmott (Father of Robert)
I am really pleased with the progress Francesca has made this year. She has grown into a confident little girl who , likes to explore and learn new things
- Dawn Vallack (Mum of Francesca)
Lewis has shown a lot of development since being in the 2-3â€™s room, physically and with communication as well. He has shown a lot more progress and it is with the activities and acre of the staff
- Tracey Boyd (Mum of Lewis)