Busy Bees at Gillingham Brompton
Khartoum Road, Gillingham, Kent, ME7 5AX
Call Emma on 01634 840 800
From 08:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Brompton Day Nursery provides full time care for children aged from 3 months.
We provide a comprehensive range of childcare services tailored specifically for every age group delivered in a caring way. The nursery benefits from an extensive range of age appropriate modern facilities in large, yet cosy, bright rooms filled with a variety of exciting toys.
What makes Brompton day nursery so special is its staff; they are highly motivated, dedicated professionals who have created a deeply caring and safe environment that children love.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- OUTSTANDING Ofsted January 2019 - Click here to view
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Babble to Chatter – a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages
- Wake and Shake – exclusive to Busy Bees, a singing and dancing activity to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Calm and tranquil, leafy setting
- Extensive gardens
- New exciting external play facilities
- Highly motivated, qualified and committed staff
- Large, bright fully equipped rooms
- Extensive range of modern toys and equipment
- Safe and secure premises
- Healthy nutritious menu
- Government funded term time places available
What our customers say…
Joseph has settled well in pre school and we take comfort that he seems to be interacting well with the other children
- Michelle Keeler (Mum of Joseph)
Malachi receives great care from all staff members whom look after him, he is very content and always loves coming to nursery. There is a variety of activities to help him develop.
Since my little girl has started nursery here, her confidence and speech have greatly improved. The staff are friendly ad welcoming, and it's just generally a lovely atmosphere/environment.
- Alana Gatland
Our boys love going to nursery & have developed in leaps & bounds. The staff are second to none and Joe the Chef is a real asset to the team.
- Amanda Price
The support received from her Key Person and the manager was fantastic. Thanks to the staff and Emma's support, my daughter is a delight to be around, I highly recommend them.