Busy Bees at Gillingham Brompton
Khartoum Road, Gillingham, Kent, ME7 5AX
Call Emma on 01634 840 800
From 08:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Brompton Day Nursery provides full time care for children aged from 3 months.
We provide a comprehensive range of childcare services tailored specifically for every age group delivered in a caring way. The nursery benefits from an extensive range of age appropriate modern facilities in large, yet cosy, bright rooms filled with a variety of exciting toys.
What makes Brompton day nursery so special is its staff; they are highly motivated, dedicated professionals who have created a deeply caring and safe environment that children love.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- OUTSTANDING Ofsted January 2019 - Click here to view
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Babble to Chatter – a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages
- Wake and Shake – exclusive to Busy Bees, a singing and dancing activity to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Calm and tranquil, leafy setting
- Extensive gardens
- New exciting external play facilities
- Highly motivated, qualified and committed staff
- Large, bright fully equipped rooms
- Extensive range of modern toys and equipment
- Safe and secure premises
- Healthy nutritious menu
- Government funded term time places available
What our customers say…
He has enjoyed his time with you tremendously and it has been a pleasure for us as parents to watch him develop under your kind guidance. There is something special about the sense of community
We are pleased with Oscarâ€™s progress and development and are very happy with his Key Person Angie, thank you
- Caralynn Shaw (Mum of Oscar)
Very happy with Graceâ€™s progression throughout her time at nursery
- Maureen Callaghan (Mum of Grace)
I would like to say a big thank you to the staff at Busy Bees. You are a great team making the nursery outstanding.
Since my little girl has started nursery here, her confidence and speech have greatly improved. The staff are friendly ad welcoming, and it's just generally a lovely atmosphere/environment.
- Alana Gatland