Busy Bees at Gillingham Brompton
Khartoum Road, Gillingham, Kent, ME7 5AX
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Emma on 01634 840 800
From 08:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Brompton Day Nursery provides full time care for children aged from 3 months.
We provide a comprehensive range of childcare services tailored specifically for every age group delivered in a caring way. The nursery benefits from an extensive range of age appropriate modern facilities in large, yet cosy, bright rooms filled with a variety of exciting toys.
What makes Brompton day nursery so special is its staff; they are highly motivated, dedicated professionals who have created a deeply caring and safe environment that children love.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- OUTSTANDING Ofsted January 2019 - Click here to view
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Babble to Chatter – a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages
- Calm and tranquil, leafy setting
- Extensive gardens
- New exciting external play facilities
- Highly motivated, qualified and committed staff
- Large, bright fully equipped rooms
- Extensive range of modern toys and equipment
- Safe and secure premises
- Healthy nutritious menu
- Government funded term time places available
What our customers say…
The progression he makes at home we can see this is mirrored at the nursery and we are glad about that
- Paul Willmott (Father of Robert)
I am really pleased with the progress Francesca has made this year. She has grown into a confident little girl who , likes to explore and learn new things
- Dawn Vallack (Mum of Francesca)
The warm, friendly staff were extremely welcoming.
- Rudelle Daly
The support received from her Key Person and the manager was fantastic. Thanks to the staff and Emma's support, my daughter is a delight to be around, I highly recommend them.
Joseph has settled well in pre school and we take comfort that he seems to be interacting well with the other children
- Michelle Keeler (Mum of Joseph)