Busy Bees at Gillingham Brompton
Khartoum Road, Gillingham, Kent, ME7 5AX
Call Emma on 01634 840 800
From 08:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Brompton Day Nursery provides full time care for children aged from 3 months.
We provide a comprehensive range of childcare services tailored specifically for every age group delivered in a caring way. The nursery benefits from an extensive range of age appropriate modern facilities in large, yet cosy, bright rooms filled with a variety of exciting toys.
What makes Brompton day nursery so special is its staff; they are highly motivated, dedicated professionals who have created a deeply caring and safe environment that children love.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Good Ofsted December 2015 - Click here to see our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Babble to Chatter – a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages
- Wake and Shake – exclusive to Busy Bees, a singing and dancing activity to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Calm and tranquil, leafy setting
- Extensive gardens
- New exciting external play facilities
- Highly motivated, qualified and committed staff
- Large, bright fully equipped rooms
- Extensive range of modern toys and equipment
- Safe and secure premises
- Healthy nutritious menu
- Government funded term time places available
What our customers say…
I am really pleased with the progress Francesca has made this year. She has grown into a confident little girl who , likes to explore and learn new things
- Dawn Vallack (Mum of Francesca)
The support received from her Key Person and the manager was fantastic. Thanks to the staff and Emma's support, my daughter is a delight to be around, I highly recommend them.
I would like to say a big thank you to the staff at Busy Bees. You are a great team making the nursery outstanding.
We are pleased with Oscarâ€™s progress and development and are very happy with his Key Person Angie, thank you
- Caralynn Shaw (Mum of Oscar)
Very pleased with Abiâ€™s progress at nursery. Her confidence is noticeable and she is content when I leave her which is reassuring
- Natalie Boast (Mum of Abigail)