Busy Bees at Glasgow, Kelvin
Block 9, Kelvin Campus, West of Scotland Science Park, Glasgow, G20 0SP
Call Jaclyn on 0141 9451900
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
6 weeks - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Welcome to Kelvin Nursery part of Busy Bees.
We provide quality childcare for babies and young children between 6 weeks and 5 years of age.
We have flexible opening hours here at Kelvin which are 7.30am to 6.00pm Monday – Friday.
We close two days at Christmas, two days at New Year, Good Friday and Easter Monday. Otherwise, we provide our care all year round.
At Kelvin we offer an inclusive fee package, which includes all healthy and nutritious meals (made daily by our own resident chef), nappies, wipes and also cows milk when your child is of age. We also like to make a birthday cake and card to help celebrate your child's birthday and we also hold a special graduation ceremony when your child leaves nursery to attend school.
Kelvin Nursery is a lovely purpose built nursery which accommodates 91 children. It is situated in the West Of Scotland Science Park, Maryhill. The attractive surroundings provide stimulating and extensive ground for the children to explore and enjoy.
We also have our own wide-ranging safe and secure gardens which provide the children with excellent prospects for learning in all weathers.
We are situated close to the M8 and several bus routes from multiple areas.
At Kelvin Nursery you can rest assure that all staff thrive towards providing a tranquil environment which includes a safe, friendly and stimulating atmosphere. Staff provide and guide a variety of inviting experiences for the children to suit their individual needs and interests which will help them to grow and develop.
Each room is colourful and spacious and has their own special aspects such as our baby rooms black and white area.
Staff are all qualified and attend many training courses to further and enhance their knowledge.
Come and see our beautiful nursery for yourselves, you wont be displeased.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Graded 4, 5, 5 & 4 by Care Inspectorate 2017
- Our purpose built nursery – offering 4 large sunny play rooms, 2 rooms for children aged 0-2 years, a large bright toddler room with access to outdoor play and a large sunny pre-school room with access to large gardens, perfect environment for children to explore and learn through play
- We offer a fully inclusive package which gives you peace of mind to bring your child to nursery with everything provided in your monthly fees. This includes nappies, wipes and all food and cow's milk once your child is old enough
- Qualified staff ranging from B.A. degree level to SVQ Level 3 in Early Years to provide stimulation and a secure caring environment for your child
- We have large outdoor garden areas for the children to explore and enjoy daily exercise with lots of fresh air
- During nursery all age groups have daily access to the tree lined walks surrounding the nursery which gives further opportunities for daily exercise and fresh air
- Our extended opening hours – 7.30am - 6.00pm are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility.
- Nutritious meals – which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified chef
- The nursery is closed on Good Friday & Easter Monday, 25th & 26th December and 1st & 2nd January. Where Bank holidays fall on a weekend the nursery will be closed on that years designated dates. (Usually the following Monday or Tuesday)
What our customers say…
Friendly professional staff team that does seem to work well with each other and with parent’s. I have 100% confidence in the staff
We like the fact that management are visible and also directly involved with the children
We have found the management team very supportive and flexible towards our needs
My son had such a positive experience with this and really enjoyed it. It has given him more confidence in outdoor environments
We feel the management team communicate effectively and we appreciate that they respond readily to queries