Busy Bees at Glasgow, Netherton
David Lloyd Centre, 236 Netherton Road, Anniesland, Glasgow, G13 1BJ
Call Supporting on 0141 950 2450
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees at Glasgow Netherton is located within the David Lloyd Leisure Club in Anniesland. We have been operating for over 10 years and you can be rest assured we will provide your child with a happy, loving, secure and stimulating environment in which every child progresses and develops through the various stages of their formative years.
We have our own resident chef who takes great pride in our delicious, healthy nutritious meals and snacks. All meals are prepared using fresh ingredients with a strong emphasis on fruit and vegetables which the children enjoy.
Our aim is to provide a home from home environment where children feel respected, valued and supported. We continually strive towards the development of an idyllic environment in which all children are provided with the necessary support, time and space which enables children to grow and develop their self-confidence, esteem and enjoyment of life.
The nursery consists of 4 playrooms with a secure private garden for all the children.
Our opening hours are 7.30-6.00pm.
Our session times are : -
Full Day – 7.30am - 6.00pm
Morning Session – 7.30am - 1.00pm
Afternoon Session – 1.00pm - 6.00pm
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Graded Good by Care Inspectorate September 2017 - Click here to view our report
- Bright, welcoming play areas for each age group
- Fresh, nutritious meals prepared on site each day
- Trips & Outings
- Secure outdoor play area with soft flooring
- CCTV throughout and secure access systems
- Friendly, established staff team
- Individual settling process
- Individual Care Plans for each child
- Wake and Shake each morning to stimulate the brain and get us ready for a busy day of learning
- Babble to Chatter to support all children to develop effective language skills
- Shake and Write a programme of activities to support early handwriting developmen
- The nursery is closed on Good Friday & Easter Monday, 25th & 26th December and 1st & 2nd January. Where Bank holidays fall on a weekend the nursery will be closed on that years designated dates. (Usually the following Monday or Tuesday)
What our customers say…
The nursery has transformed over the last few months, the change in management has had a positive impact on the learning & care of the children. The experiences now planned are varied, fun & rewarding
Lots of positive changes in the nursery including new toys & resources, regular newsletter (excellent), are for parents to comment/make suggestions and happier staff! Huge improvement in management
A possible food allergy of my child recently has been taken seriously and appropriately been dealt with
The nursery takes a keen interest in foreign cultures and respects these equally
Having worked in a childcare setting for many years I found it a difficult task choosing a suitable nursery. Staff made me feel at ease & I have total confidence my child is nurtured & cared for