Busy Bees at Glenrothes
1 Cos Lane, Glenrothes, Fife, KY7 4AH
Call Clair on 01592 750501
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees at Glenrothes is a purpose built nursery situated in heart of Glenrothes, only minutes away from the Kingdom shopping centre. The nursery includes 4 large playrooms, a car park and three outdoor play areas, including a Baby, Toddler and Pre School garden. The home from home feel of the nursery is testament to the high calibre of staff, who are dedicated and committed to the service and who always go that extra mile.
Our caring, qualified and enthusiastic staff strive to ensure each individual child is happy, well cared for and supported in moving forward in their learning. The nursery has a, long standing staff team who develop strong relationships with their key children and parents, giving daily feedback to keep parents informed of their child’s progress. The nursery holds parents’ evening twice a year, and also holds fundraising events to raise money for charity which involves the whole community. We hold regular stay and play events for parents to meet the team and other parents through play.
We ensure that all our activities are suited to all children’s development needs and interests also taking into account what they like doing at home. Home observation forms are regularly issued to parents to make sure that we have up to date information on your child's interests. We have regular woodland walks in local areas
We also provide healthy nutritional meals and snacks throughout the day following a set four week menu, we can also cater for allergies and special dietary requirements to suit your child’s needs. All meals are made fresh on site by a qualified chef. We achieved our Eat Safe award in August 2014.
For further information and to come and see why we are so proud of our nursery please call us on 01592 750501. We look forward to meeting you and discussing all your childcare needs.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Graded 5 by Care Inspectorate 2015 - Click here to view our report
- Safe and secure building , main door and room doors all have a key fob entry system
- In partnership with Fife Council funded places available
- Full interior refurbishment completed 2014
- Modern, age-appropriate toys, sensory play areas, stimulating learning aids and equipment
- Gardens with lots of outdoor play equipment - providing exciting opportunities for all age groups to explore
- Baby massage - staff daily complete a variety of baby massage movements to help relax our children
- Jo Jingles to develop your child's musical ability
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Active parental involvement - we always welcome visits and regular contact with you and your family
- A Key Person who will help you keep in touch with all the activities of the nursery day and also ensure that they can provide your child with extra comfort & security and reassurance if necessary
- Baby sign language used for 0-2 year olds
- Nutritious meals ,our nursery offers a breakfast, two course lunch and tea, which are all included at no extra charge and are prepared fresh each day by our dedicated catering team
- Annual pre-school graduation ceremony
- The nursery is closed on Good Friday & Easter Monday, 25th & 26th December and 1st & 2ndJanuary. Where Bank holidays fall on a weekend the nursery will be closed on that years designated dates. (Usually the following Monday or Tuesday
What our customers say…
To all the wonderful staff in Findlayâ€™s room, Tom and I want to thank you all for your hard work and efforts, its been greatly appreciated. He will miss you all heaps, he is so ready for school.
The nursery provides good care for the children.
- Kristina Eucheva
Oliver loves coming into pre school room , when he goes home he is always full of stories. He is always welcomed with a smile and has a great bond with staff especially with Susan.
- Alison Galbraith
Thank you for looking after me during my time at nursery. I am looking forward to starting primary school but will miss you all very much , lots of love kisses and cuddles Luke
Go that extra mile looking after me. Ladies are lots of fun and give me hugs when I need them