From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Located in Green Lane on the fringe of Binscombe the nursery occupies a former primary school and is part of the Loseley Fields Children’s Centre.The nursery provides three spacious rooms for children all of which open directly into large secure gardens with covered play areas. The children can move freely between the range of resources both indoors and outside enabling them to play and learn in the fresh air all year round.
Indoors the rooms are divided into areas of learning so there is always an area of the child’s interest which is stimulated. We use a range of equipment and furniture in natural wood and encourage the children in their exploration and development of the natural world. There are also dedicated sleep rooms for the youngest babies for those important sleeps.
The nursery has recently benefited from significant investment in the pre school garden which is a “must see” and real hit with the children as it incorporates water pumps, dens, construction areas and story telling circles.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Our nursery provides three spacious rooms that all open directly into a large secure garden area
- Babble to Chatter to support all children to develop effective language skills
- Friendly, long standing staff team
- We provide free baby wipes and nappies throughout the day
- Healthy, freshly prepared cooked meals on site everyday
- Light and airy rooms
- Stay and play sessions are currently taking place on Mondays 10-11am through to December
- Close links with Children's Centre attached to us
- Each classroom has their own spacious garden
- We offer extra curriculum activities, theses are - Yoga, P.E, Cheer leading, Gardening and Learning Explorers
- In Pre-School we have early readers and writing schemes to promote school readiness
What our customers say…
Our daughter absolutely loves going to Nursery! The staff are outstanding and provide a happy and caring environment. It is wonderful to have the peace of mind that she is so well looked after.
- Pippa W
The staff are friendly and inform us well after every session. I recommend this nursery to everyone. Outside space is brilliant gives the children a wide variety of activities.
- Kayleigh Y
Our daughter has been attending for nearly a year now and whilst nervous to begin, this soon wore off and she now loves going to nursery. The staff are great and she adores them.
- Hugo W
My son has been at Caring Daycare nursery now for 6 months. He has settled in very well and really enjoys going to nursery and often talks about the staff in his room and gets excited in the morning.
- Annabel C