Busy Bees at Gravesend
Windsor Road, Gravesend, Kent, DA12 5BW
Call Deanne on 01474 569700
From 07:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
0-5 year olds
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Gravesend provides GOOD childcare, as reported by Ofsted (2017)
Nestling in a semi-rural position close to Gravesend, Oakfield Day Nursery has created an excellent reputation for delivering childcare to the very highest standards. Recently, our efforts were acknowledged by Kent County Council with the prestigious Kent Quality Mark in Early Years which was awarded to five of our nurseries.
Oakfield Day Nursery is a brand new state of the art facility offering the same care, affection and attention as your child receives at home. Our nursery was designed specifically for 0-5 year olds, we made sure it was perfect in every detail. At Oakfield we provide a comprehensive range of childcare services tailored specifically for every different age group and delivered in a deeply caring way.
Each age group has their own fully equipped room, together with a dedicated care team and carefully planned range of activities both indoor and out. The rooms are bright with specific areas for messy activities, active play, and eating, sleeping and quiet times. In addition to its nursery facilities Oakfield offers an excellent After School and Holiday club for those difficult times when schools finish or are closed.
Oakfield Day Nursery has an excellent reputation for delivering childcare at its very best. Please come and visit our team, have a look around and judge for yourself.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- GOOD Ofsted report 2017 - Click here to see our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Wake and Shake – exclusive to Busy Bees, a singing and dancing activity to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Busy Babies – a multi-sensory, cosy area, allowing babies to use their senses to explore and discover, encouraging their physical development
- Babble to Chatter – a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages
- Shake and Write – dance activity to support the physical skills needed for handwriting – exclusive to Busy Bees
- Deeply caring and committed staff
- Brand new state of the art built single storey building
- Stimulating play facilities
- Semi-rural park-like surroundings
- Ample car parking
- Extensive outdoor play facilities
- Child friendly, age specific rooms
- Purpose built child-friendly bathrooms
- Controlled entry and exit procedures
- Indoor play areas
- Extensive range of toys
- Outdoor play areas off most rooms
- Healthy nutritious menu
- Excellent rail connections to London
What our customers say…
Our son has been attending Oakfield since he was 2 years old and he has developed and learnt so much from attending here. The nursery is always bright and has many displays of the children's own work.
Always service with a smile. Kiera and the team keep my daughter happy and I am a very happy mummy
It is very obvious that my son has and still is picking up a lot from the nursery. He loves coming in and its great knowing he loves the room and all the staff
My son loves coming to Nursery and loves all the Staff in the room. Its nice to have someone who he can confide in. The staff have a lot of patience with the children and parents
My daughter loves nursery because she enjoys being around her key person and friends. She loves to play, sing rhymes. My child loves doing role play too. She has developed in her confidence