Welcome to our nursery…
Busy Bees Day Nursery in Hammersmith is a converted two storey building. We are ideally located in the middle of Hammersmith where there are great bus and tube links into central London which is perfect for commuters. We offer a warm, welcoming environment for both children and parents who come to our nursery.
We offer places for children from 3 months to 5 years and are very proud of all our rooms and how we make sure they are based around children’s interests and meet all their required needs.
Our baby room offers the Busy Babies initiative where they use everyday objects in high contrast tones to encourage them to reach and explore. Our black and white area is an effective way to stimulate baby’s brains with the simple high contrast tones. We then have our soothing lilac area for the babies to explore in and feel new textures.
Our 1-2’s room is bright and airy. The children have separate areas for their role play area and also a cosy den for quiet and restful times. They enjoy exploring the climbing equipment as well.
The 2-5’s room is a large and spacious room designed for the children to access all of the equipment and activities and to move from one area to another. The children have the opportunity to use the computer and also a big creative area to explore. We offer French classes, baking, sports, Kinder Musik, Wake and Shake and lots more fun.
We have a great team of staff who are friendly and welcoming to everyone who comes into the nursery. All our staff are qualified practitioners and some have worked here since the nursery opened 9 years ago. Our chef Diane cooks a good balanced menu and has received 5 star rating for food hygiene from environmental health. We always support children with any dietary requirements.
We have a parent partnership group who meet every quarter. This is a great chance to involve parents in fundraising events, supporting new parents and having an input. We keep in touch with our parents via email, text, letter and phone on regular basis to keep communication and information up to date.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- Good Ofsted 2016 - Click here to view our report
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Music sessions tailored to children's development
- Kinder Musik initiative to encourage your child's hidden musical talent
- 10 Steps to Healthy Eating initiative in place
- Yoga for 2-5yrs
- Regular trips to the park, library, theatre. We recently went to the theatre to see Hairy Maclairy
- Small cosy nursery for that home from home feeling
- Early morning drop off session at 7.30 and a late pick-up at 6.30
- Breakfast is now served from 7.30am-8.45am
- Regular visits to the garden area by the park with the babies where they have story time or play with musical instruments on a mat
- CCTV and Secure access for peace of mind
- Easy settling in sessions to suit you and your child
- Free nappies and wipes for under 2's