Busy Bees at Haywards Heath
Southdowns Park, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 4SL
Call Tor on 01444 448154
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees nursery at Haywards Heath is based in a state of the art converted Grade 2 listed chapel. Our nursery has its own garden, designated parking for parents and offers a safe and nurturing environment for your child in a unique setting.
We have won several awards for the conversion into a nursery including Sussex Heritage Trust Award, NMT Nursery Design Award and Investors in People.
We are based in the grounds of "South Downs Park" situated directly behind the Princess Royal Hospital that overlooks the stunning South Downs. We are a short 10 minute drive from Haywards Heath Station and a 5 minute walk from the town center.
I invite you to continue browsing our nursery website and hope you find the information you need. You can find out about our “Outstanding” nursery in more detail by taking a look at our OFSTED report from June 2016. Click here
We look forward to welcoming you and your family into our nursery.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Our nursery follows the EYFS statutory framework, offers unique learning enhancements to develop core skills such as:
- Wake and Shake initiative to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Shake and Write enhances physical skills needed to develop handwriting.
- Nurturing Problem Solving to mathematics
- Babble to Chatter – a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages
- Busy Babies initiative to stimulate your baby's senses
- As part of our daily care we complete an Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Pre-school uniform is available to purchase
- Secure and fully equipped garden with Opportunities for growing and nurturing plants and vegetables.
- CCTV and secure entrance systems
- All nappies, wipes, milk, sun cream, laundry service included in the price
- Healthy eating including a home cooked seasonal menu, prepared on site by our qualified Kitchen team.
What our customers say…
You are such an amazing team I donâ€™t know where to start. Your professionalism, knowledge, caring, attentiveness and sense of fun has given Ben an excellent start â€“ he has loved his 4 year here
- From the Lucas family
Nursery has supported and nurtured our daughter to become the confident and caring child she is today, we cannot imagine an better start in life for her
- Laura and Jonathan
You have looked after our two boys for the last 6 years, The team are amazing, wonderful caring people and without your help our boys would not be who they are today.
- Sara and Vern
Offering a home from home experience in particular affection
- Caroline and Paul
You have always given us peace of mind that our daughter is cared for and loved and she has been happy everyday that she has become even when she was 9months old.