Busy Bees at Haywards Heath
Southdowns Park, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 4SL
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Tor on 01444 448154
Average Rating: 5
Total Number of Reviews: 1
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees nursery at Haywards Heath is based in a state of the art converted Grade 2 listed chapel. Our nursery has its own garden, designated parking for parents and offers a safe and nurturing environment for your child in a unique setting.
We have won several awards for the conversion into a nursery including Sussex Heritage Trust Award, NMT Nursery Design Award and Investors in People.
We are based in the grounds of "South Downs Park" situated directly behind the Princess Royal Hospital that overlooks the stunning South Downs. We are a short 10 minute drive from Haywards Heath Station and a 5 minute walk from the town center.
I invite you to continue browsing our nursery website and hope you find the information you need. You can find out about our “Outstanding” nursery in more detail by taking a look at our OFSTED report from June 2016. Click here
We look forward to welcoming you and your family into our nursery.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Our nursery follows the EYFS statutory framework, offers unique learning enhancements to develop core skills such as:
- Nurturing Problem Solving to mathematics
- Babble to Chatter – a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages
- Busy Babies initiative to stimulate your baby's senses
- As part of our daily care we complete an Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Pre-school uniform is available to purchase
- Secure and fully equipped garden with Opportunities for growing and nurturing plants and vegetables.
- CCTV and secure entrance systems
- All nappies, wipes, milk, sun cream, laundry service included in the price
- Healthy eating including a home cooked seasonal menu, prepared on site by our qualified Kitchen team.
What our customers say about us
My daughter has been at Busy Bees for over a year and she loves it. The staff are knowledgeable, caring, friendly and compassionate. They all work so hard to make sure the kids are engaged, challenged and having fun. It is a wonderful place to send your kid...