Welcome to our nursery…
Hi, my name is Alice and I am the Nursery Manager here at the Haywards Heath Nursery. I have over 30 years’ experience working in Early Years Education and enjoy working closely with parents and families to provide each child with learning opportunities tailored to their skills and stage of development.
I am passionate about working with children and thrive on creating positive and safe environment where staff and children can flourish.
Busy Bees nursery at Haywards Heath is based in a state of the art converted Grade 2 listed chapel. Our nursery has its own garden, designated parking for parents and offers a safe and nurturing environment for your child in a unique setting.
We have won several awards for the conversion into a nursery including Sussex Heritage Trust Award, NMT Nursery Design Award and Investors in People.
We are based in the grounds of "South Downs Park" situated directly behind the Princess Royal Hospital that overlooks the stunning South Downs. We are a short 10 minute drive from Haywards Heath Station and a 5 minute walk from the town center.
I invite you to continue browsing our nursery website and hope you find the information you need. You can find out about our “Outstanding” nursery in more detail by taking a look at our OFSTED report from June 2016. Click here
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- OUTSTANDING Ofsted result 2016 - Click here to see our report
- Our nursery follows the EYFS statutory framework, offers unique learning enhancements to develop core skills such as:
- Wake and Shake initiative to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Shake and Write enhances physical skills needed to develop handwriting.
- Nurturing Problem Solving to mathematics
- Babble to Chatter – a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages
- Busy Babies initiative to stimulate your baby's senses
- As part of our daily care we complete an Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Pre-school uniform is available to purchase
- Secure and fully equipped garden with Opportunities for growing and nurturing plants and vegetables.
- CCTV and secure entrance systems
- All nappies, wipes, milk, sun cream, laundry service included in the price
- Healthy eating including a home cooked seasonal menu, prepared on site by our qualified Kitchen team.