Busy Bees at Haywards Heath
Southdowns Park, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 4SL
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Tor on 01444 448154
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees nursery at Haywards Heath is based in a state of the art converted Grade 2 listed chapel. Our nursery has its own garden, designated parking for parents and offers a safe and nurturing environment for your child in a unique setting.
We have won several awards for the conversion into a nursery including Sussex Heritage Trust Award, NMT Nursery Design Award and Investors in People.
We are based in the grounds of "South Downs Park" situated directly behind the Princess Royal Hospital that overlooks the stunning South Downs. We are a short 10 minute drive from Haywards Heath Station and a 5 minute walk from the town center.
I invite you to continue browsing our nursery website and hope you find the information you need. You can find out about our “Outstanding” nursery in more detail by taking a look at our OFSTED report from June 2016. Click here
We look forward to welcoming you and your family into our nursery.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Our nursery follows the EYFS statutory framework, offers unique learning enhancements to develop core skills such as:
- Nurturing Problem Solving to mathematics
- Babble to Chatter – a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages
- Busy Babies initiative to stimulate your baby's senses
- As part of our daily care we complete an Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Pre-school uniform is available to purchase
- Secure and fully equipped garden with Opportunities for growing and nurturing plants and vegetables.
- CCTV and secure entrance systems
- All nappies, wipes, milk, sun cream, laundry service included in the price
- Healthy eating including a home cooked seasonal menu, prepared on site by our qualified Kitchen team.
What our customers say…
Offering a home from home experience in particular affection
- Caroline and Paul
You are such an amazing team I donâ€™t know where to start. Your professionalism, knowledge, caring, attentiveness and sense of fun has given Ben an excellent start â€“ he has loved his 4 year here
- From the Lucas family
Since Thomas joined pre-school his confidence and enthusiasm for writing has increased tremendously, Thank you Sarah, fab job!
I wanted to say how happy we have been at your nursery; the staff are fantastic! I can't praise Jason, Sarah and Sophie, highly enough; my little girl adores them. Keep up the great work!
As Raulâ€™s time with you draws to a close this is an opportune moment to express our appreciation for the wonderful care that your team have provided Raul.
- Neil and Lucia