Welcome to our nursery…
Busy Bees at Uxbridge, Stockley Park is located in Uxbridge on Stockley business park. We have close links to the M25, M40 and M4 and our nearest tube station is located approximately 10mins away. We also have bus links to Uxbridge and Heathrow close by. We recently received a GOOD for our Ofsted inspection in July 2012 , with 6 elements of outstanding. This is available on the Ofsted web site for you to look at.
The nursery is an open planned building and can cater for 100 children of ages from 3 months -5 years. The rooms are bright and stimulating with a wide range of activities inside and out. All rooms have direct access to the garden which has a variety of equipment. We operate a free flow into the garden, which is secure.
We work on a key person system and this person will be carrying out observations and meet all the child’s needs and interests on a daily basis.
Our chef and assistant provide a four week rolling menu which meets the child’s nutritional needs and we also cater for any cultural preferences and allergies. Our menu gives the children a variety of tastes and textures and we also encourage them to try new foods and foods from around the world, such as curries, noodles and pasta.
All staff are a mixture of level 2 and level 3 qualified or working towards this and a lot of our staff have been at the nursery for a few years. The management team have a total of 47 years of being at the nursery.
Over the last 12 months the nursery has implemented many Busy Bees initiatives such as Wake and Shake and the Golden Mile.
We have had some special events over the last 12 months which include a trip to Odds Farm and although wet, the children, staff and parents had a great day. We have also had our Summer Fete to raise money for charity, which was a great success and all that came enjoyed themselves.
If you would like your child to experience a happy, fun, safe and stimulating environment please arrange an appointment to come and visit the nursery and see for yourself what a great nursery it really is.
We will be happy to answer any questions either by telephone or in person. Call to book a visit.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- GOOD Ofsted July 2015 - Click here to see our report
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Our Imagination Station for all those little explorers
- Grow Your Own for all those budding gardeners
- Five star Environmental Health report
- Indoor outdoor physical room
- Extra activities including Music and Movement & Fit and Fun
- Situated on a local business park with links to surrounding businesses
- A team of dedicated and qualified staff to Level 2 and 3
- Links to all major motorways and local train stations/bus stations
- Two large garden areas with individual areas for each age group