Busy Bees at Hempstead
197 Hempstead Road, Hempstead, Kent, ME7 3QG
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Claire on 01634 261156
From 08:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
4 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
After many years of consistently high standards of care from our purpose designed nursery, we provide the tender care and affection that your child deserves.
Through dedicated, highly trained and committed staff (many of whom are parents themselves) your child will be encouraged to develop in a deeply caring environment.
We provide care for 3 months to 5 year olds, operating all year round (except bank holidays) from
8 am to 6 pm – Monday to Fridays. If you require the early start 7 am enquiry at the nursery, we are very flexible subject to availability.
At Busy Bees Hempstead we are all immensely proud of what we do.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Purpose built single storey building and Buggy / car seat storage also with stimulating play facilities
- Close to the motorway junction
- Peaceful park-like surroundings
- Ample car parking
- Child friendly, age specific room with purpose built child-friendly bathrooms
- Controlled entry and exit procedures
- Babble to Chatter – a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages
- Busy Babies – a multi-sensory, cosy area, allowing babies to use their senses to explore and discover, encouraging their physical development
- Talk time Baskets - tactile baskets of high quality resources to explore language and sounds
- A large outdoor area which is full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore
- All nappies, wipes and sun cream included at no extra cost
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cook.
- 5 star food standard agency
- We offer a 7 am start at extra cost , please speak to Claire Nursery Manager
- Nursery discount Twin / sibling discount
- Friendly long standing staff team
What our customers say…
My Son has recently joined the pre-school room and he absolutely loves it
The staff here have done a wonderful job caring for my child over the last 2 years thank you so much.
The baby room is beautiful and we are so pleased we have come to baby group as it has helped me settle our baby in to nursery life.
Thankyou for taking such great care of Isabelle. She has loved her time here. A very big thankyou to Rachel, Kirsty, Amanda & Lorraine, they are fabulous members of staff and a credit to BusyBees
- Mr & Mrs Crowhurst & Isabelle
I was very nervous putting my child in to nursery but the key person has done a amazing job at this and has made me feel at ease.