8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday
4 months - 5 years
After many years of consistently high standards of care from our purpose designed nursery, we provide the tender care and affection that your child deserves.
Through dedicated, highly trained and committed staff (many of whom are parents themselves) your child will be encouraged to develop in a deeply caring environment.
We provide care for 3 months to 5 year olds, operating all year round (except bank holidays) from 7am to 7pm – Monday to Fridays.
At Kinder Nurseries we are all immensely proud of what we do.
- GOOD Ofsted report 2014 - Click here to see our report
- Purpose built single storey building with stimulating play facilities
- Peaceful park-like surroundings
- Ample car parking
- Child friendly, age specific room with purpose built child-friendly bathrooms
- Controlled entry and exit procedures
- Babble to Chatter – a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages
- Wake and Shake - exclusive to Busy Bees, a singing and dancing activity to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Busy Babies – a multi-sensory, cosy area, allowing babies to use their senses to explore and discover, encouraging their physical development
- Shake and Write – dance activity to support the physical skills needed for handwriting – exclusive to Busy Bees
- Talk time Baskets - tactile baskets of high quality resources to explore language and sounds
- A large outdoor area which is full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore
- Direct access into the garden from all the rooms and separate areas for messy play activity
- Extended opening hours from 7.00am until 7.00pm, Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays) which are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- All nappies, wipes and sun cream included at no extra cost
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cook
The baby room is beautiful and we are so pleased we have come to baby group as it has helped me settle our baby in to nursery life.
My Son has recently joined the pre-school room and he absolutely loves it - Kerry
I was very nervous putting my child in to nursery but the key person has done a amazing job at this and has made me feel at ease.
Thankyou for taking such great care of Isabelle. She has loved her time here. A very big thankyou to Rachel, Kirsty, Amanda & Lorraine, they are fabulous members of staff and a credit to BusyBees - Mr & Mrs Crowhurst & Isabelle
The staff here have done a wonderful job caring for my child over the last 2 years thank you so much.
We are proud to support: