Busy Bees at Hove
41 Dyke Road Avenue, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 6QA
Call Emma on 01273 500151
From 07:00 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Hove provides OUTSTANDING childcare, as reported by Ofsted.
Busy Bees at Hove operates within a large two story detached house, where we have aimed to keep a lot of the original features of the house to provide a home from home feel. We are on the main commuter route and have easy access two minutes away from the A27, 10 minutes from Brighton and Hove stations that have direct routes to London. We are in a residential area but only 10 minutes away from the main city centre of Brighton.
We have a beautiful large garden that lends itself to a multitude of outdoor activities that your child can participate in.
We provide care for 0-5 year olds, operating all year round (except bank holidays) from 7.00am to 6.30pm – Monday to Fridays. Children are provided with breakfast, lunch and tea, with healthy snacks twice a day (e.g. fruit/vegetable crudités), milk and fresh drinking water. We have an extensive breakfast menu that includes croissants, bagels and breakfast muffins. All our food is made fresh on site by our chef Lee.
We have a dedicated staff team who work closely with you and your child getting to know you and ensuring the children in our care receive the best possible outcomes. Hove nursery has a real home from home feel with named rooms that allow the children to have a real sense of belonging within the setting. Displays are bright and colourful showing off all the children’s achievements within the nursery.
We also take the children out (ratio permitting) to places in the local vicinity to give children an opportunity to observe their local community and we have strong links with the wider community allowing the children to learn more about the wider world and places around us.
Please feel free to give us a call to gain more information about the nursery and book in a show around with one of our team.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- OUTSTANDING Ofsted 2017 - Click here to see our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Wake and Shake initiative in place to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Nursery received ‘Gold’ for healthy choice award for the fresh food we provide to the children every day by our highly qualified Chef, in line with seasonal menus.
- 5* rating for food hygiene
- Nursery currently holds five stars for the local authorities’ Scores on the doors initiative
- Set in a large detached mansion style property in the affluent area of Dyke Road in Hove
- Large outside gardens
- 1:2 Ratio Trust Us Package - Complete Care for Babies
- Unique Babble to Chatter programme designed to help nurture language and communication skills in children of all ages
- Highly qualified, experienced staff
- Nappies, laundry and home cooked meals included in the fee
- Secure key fob entry system, disabled access and off road parking.
- Childcare Vouchers accepted
- Yoga in our pre-school room
- We work in partnership with parents and have our very own parent partnership group that meets every 8 weeks to discuss the nursery
- Exciting sand room that children of all ages can enjoy
- Silver Food For Life Catering Mark awarded to us by the Soil Association
- Risk assessed routes around the local area allow us to go on safe walks with the children and enjoy the great outdoors
- Zero Waste to Landfill initiative is carried out in our nursery to help reduce our carbon footprint and set a good example for the children too
What our customers say…
Staff know all the children even if not in their care and take time to talk to them
- Vanessa Beart, Albieâ€™s Mum
The carers are lovely and it is clear that they love working with children
- Kelly Lamoureux, Jacques Mum
The setting and the team are great, just the right mix of professional and friendly. My Child has grown and developed well there
Your getting peace of mind, safety and educationfor your child, itâ€™s worth every penny
- Joanne Little, Ralphs Mum
My son has blossomed, made lovely friends with the staff and other children, he is always happy when we collect him and sometimes even gets sad when we leave
- Joanne Little, Ralphs Mum