Busy Bees in Huntingdon
Kingfisher Way, Hinchingbrooke Business Park, Huntingdon, PE29 6FN, Sat Nav Postcode (PE29 6FL)
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Chrissie on 01480 457 995
From 07:30 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Welcome to our nursery...
Our nursery has been on the Hinchingbrooke Business Park since 1999, when we first opened we were one of the few buildings around, alongside the Marriot Hotel and the A14. Since then the Business Park has grown along with Hinchingbrooke Park housing. This has also brought access via a public footpath joining both the Business Park with Hinchingbrooke Country Park and the houses via Flamsteed Drive. We are situated close to both Cromwell Academy Primary School and Hinchingbrooke Secondary School along with Hinchingbrooke Hospital.
The nursery is purpose built and is designed to meet all of our children’s needs. We are proud to offer four individual gardens to allow all our children to access the outdoors, come rain or shine!The nursery currently offers several exciting initiatives such as; Busy Babies, cooking, Babble to Chatter as well as Amazing Kids with Rachel. Inside the nursery you will find our pets; Guniea pigs, a large tank of cold water fish and stick insects!
The nursery holds regular nursery social events which support both local and national charities i.e. SCBU at Hinchingbrooke Hospital, Jeans for Genes, Children in Need and Child Bereavement UK.
We have a very active Parent Partnership Group which again helps to build for a better learning environment for all the children.
Our nursery has a dedicated and long standing qualified staff team which are supported by the various departments at our National Support Office, including our multi-accredited Health and Safety Department, outstanding Training Academy, Catering Department and Curriculum and Childcare Team, with a wealth of support you can be assured that the practices, and procedures in our nursery are second to none.
The children and staff are always happy to show visitors around so why not give us call, email or just pop in and we look forward to seeing you!
Why you'll love our nursery...
- OUTSTANDING Ofsted May 2016 - Click here to view our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- We scored 5 on our Environmental Health inspection 2019
- Grab and Go Breakfast’ bar for the busy parent!
- Designated rooms for the baby area; one complete in a calming lilac theme for the babies to rest/sleep.
- Individual gardens for all areas to allow free flow play including an individual designated safe garden for the babies.
- Our extended opening hours from 7.30am – 6.30pm, Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays) are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility.
- Caring Qualified Staff who strive to ensure each child is happy, well cared for and fully supported as they grow and learn.
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cooks. All dietary requirements are carefully considered starting with the provision of formula milk followed by a full weaning menu.
- Nappies provided for under two’s are included in our fees.
- Nivea Suncream is also provided for all children.
- A private car park near the front door helps to make visiting the nursery stress free.
What our customers say…
They all worked really hard helping Aimee settle in the baby room and now she gets really excited when we arrive. She has developed in leaps and bounds and that's down to the caring staff.
We have been with Busy Bees for a year and a half now, and have absolutely felt at home here.
- Ashley Elliot
Emme has become a confident little girl and has developed good social skills, which we can credit Busy Bees for.
- Mrs Yamed
I can't believe how much our son has developed and it's all down to you and your staff's dedication and commitment
After nearly 4 years it is incredibly hard to leave. All the girls are fantastic with the children in your care and you provide an outstanding level of childcare