Busy Bees at Inverness
Stratherrick Road, Inverness, IV2 4JY
Call Fiona on 01463 223314
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Welcome to our nursery...
Welcome to Claremont Nursery in Inverness. Like all Busy Bees nurseries, we provide a happy, caring and secure environment to deliver quality childcare for babies and children aged between 6 weeks and 5 years.
Claremont Nursery is a beautiful Victorian building standing in its own spacious landscaped grounds in Stratherrick Road. It has been specifically adapted to offer the best possible environment for children’s day care. Your child’s security starts at the front door where only known visitors are allowed into the nursery. We actively promote outdoor play and recognise its importance for healthy development; our nursery boasts several safe, enclosed, gardens which provide exciting opportunities to play and explore in all weathers.
We recognise that we have a duty of care to the children that we look after and therefore ensure that all staff are qualified or working towards qualifications and competent to carry out the tasks involved in their individual roles. We ensure that all potential new staff face a rigorous selection process where they are carefully scrutinised and thoroughly checked prior to the appointment of a post.
Our on site chef prepares healthy meals and snacks to be enjoyed by all the children daily, we also prepare meals designed to cater for those with specific dietary needs or wishes.
We are open between the hours of 7.30am and 6pm Monday to Friday (The nursery is closed on Good Friday & Easter Monday, 25th & 26th December and 1st & 2nd January. Where Bank holidays fall on a weekend the nursery will be closed on that years designated dates. (Usually the following Monday or Tuesday)
Our caring staff are, off course, the key to our happy environment! You will always be assured of a warm welcome and a ‘home from home’ atmosphere at Claremont Nursery!
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Graded 4, 4, 5, 5 by Care Inspectorate April 2018 - Click here to view our report
- Eat Safe Scotland award from EHO
- Nappies and wipes provided
- Rooms which are carefully designed, cheerfully decorated and thoughtfully furnished to provide specialist care for each age group
- Modern, age-appropriate toys, sensory play areas, stimulating learning aids and equipment
- Gardens with lots of outdoor play equipment - providing exciting opportunities for all age groups to explore
- Active parental involvement - we always welcome visits and regular contact with you and your family
- Carefully selected staff who are thoroughly checked before appointment
- Detailed induction programmes and regular training for all staff
- A Key Person who will help you keep in touch with all the activities of the nursery day and also ensure that they can provide your child with extra comfort & security and reassurance if necessary
- Safe and secure buildings which have closely monitored access and keypad entry
- Regular feedback including annual parental surveys which are valued and encouraged
- Thoughtfully designed menus - we have a healthy approach to food
- The nursery is closed on Good Friday & Easter Monday, 25th & 26th December and 1st & 2nd January. Where Bank holidays fall on a weekend the nursery will be closed on that years designated dates. (Usually the following Monday or Tuesday)
What our customers say…
As a parent I have felt happy and confident leaving my daughter at Inverness Claremont Nursery. Any problems were resolved quickly and professionally by the manager and deputy.
I really donâ€™t know how to begin to thank you for all the care attention, kindness, patience and goodness you have shown my daughter. I have never had one moments worry
It is clear that the nursery is a good working environment, staff are calm, happy, stable, mature and seem to co-operate with each other very well as a team â€“ sign of good management.
I am extremely happy with my child's performance whilst at nursery. All the staff are very easy to approach and talk to
Extremely happy with the nursery. It is a safe and fun environment and my little one has come on leaps and bounds in his development. Staff always friendly and approachable.