Welcome to our nursery…
Our Busy Bees nursery in Leamington Spa is a single storey purpose-built building situated on Gallagher Business Park, very close to the M40 motorway.
Our nursery has a large car park, making it easy for parents to drop off and pick up and is bright and inviting, comprising of seven base rooms, and three age-appropriate garden areas. Our nursery rooms and gardens are all fully equipped with excellent facilities that enable children to play, learn and explore.
We have a dedicated team of long standing staff members who give each child quality care and ensure all their individual needs are met. All our staff are qualified from Level 3 to Level 6 and our pre-school room has a qualified BA (Hons) Early Years teacher.
Our Busy Bees childcare team have developed unique learning enhancements to help further develop children's skills. Some of the enhancements that we do at Leamington are Babble to Chatter, Shake and Write, Wake and Shake and Cooking with Me. Each of these learning programmes provide age-appropriate activities that help develop children's language, communication and practical skills.
Whilst at nursery the children enjoy home cooked food that is cooked on site by our Chef, who has been with us since 2001. We have achieved the Silver Food For Life Catering Mark by the Soil Association, which provides an independent guarantee that the meals and snacks that we provide are fresh, trustworthy, traceable and nutritious. We are proud to have a 5 star food hygiene rating certificate and our food is also approved by The Vegetarian Society. We pride ourselves on serving a variety of nutritious food that children enjoy and catering to children's individual dietary requirements.
We have a Parent Partnership Group, that meet twice a year, which we run to ensure that parents are fully informed of things that are going on within the nursery.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- Good Ofsted November 2013 - Click here to see our report
- Wake and Shake unique singing and dancing routine to help energise your child and give them a healthy start to the day
- Our Imagination Station for all those budding little explorers, we regularly change the theme of our imagination station to reflect the children's current interests. For example we have had a space station, dinosaur world and under the sea station before. This area allows children to explore new themes and concepts that they enjoy and develop their love of learning.
- Babble to Chatter - a unique learning enhancement for children ages 0-5 years that helps to develop their language and communication skills
- Shake and Write - learning enhancement for our pre-school children that encourages writing skills through a movement and music routine
- Cooking with Me - provides our children with the opportunity to create recipes and make food with their friends
- Qualified pre-school teacher who holds a BA (Hons) in the Early Years
- JayKay's Dance - we are proud to have the dance company JayKay's visit us in nursery every week to enjoy unique dance sessions with our babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers. The classes take place in age groups at different times so that you can rest assured your child is getting the most out of their JayKay session!
- We are proud to have a friendly, caring and highly qualified team who are dedicated to providing all children with quality care and learning opportunities
- We work in partnership with our parents to ensure that all children's individual requirements are met
- Three large age-appropriate garden areas for the children to play and explore. Our garden's even have growing areas which are great for doing planting and growing activities with the children!
- We are delighted to have been awarded the Heartbeat award, which recognises our excellent standards for food hygiene and safety
- Seasonal Menus that are created, prepared and served in line with the Silver Food For Life Catering Mark, awarded by The Soil Association
- Cater to all children's individual dietary requirements and our vegetarian meals are approved by The Vegetarian Society
- The education that we provide is in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) statutory framework.