Welcome to our nursery…
Busy Bees at Letchworth provides OUTSTANDING (awarded for the second time) childcare as reported by OFSTED in 2013.
Busy Bees at Letchworth is a nursery located within a five minute walk from the town centre. We are also within easy distance of the A1 and the train station which has easy links to London. The nursery has a total of 5 children’s base rooms which are on one level. The rooms cater for children aged from 3 months to 5 years.
We have a wide range of initiatives for all ages some of which include; Busy Babies, Wake and Shake and Our Imagination station.
As well as our childcare based team we also have a dedicated support team, consisting of a nursery administrator and a full time nursery chef who prepares fresh, healthy and tasty meals for all our children. We are dedicated to making transitions as easy as possible so allergies or culturally based preferences will be catered for.
We have a large garden area as well as a separate baby garden for children under 18 months. We encourage free flow to the garden which means the children can enjoy extended outdoor play throughout the day.
Our staff team largely consist of level 3 qualified staff as well as staff who are working towards their level 4. All staff have received safeguarding training and a high percentage have either paediatric first aid or first aid at work.
We also have a great Parent partnership group who support the nursery. If you wish to gain further information or book in to have a look at the nursery, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- Double OUTSTANDING Ofsted 2013 - Click here to see our report
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Grow your own for all those budding gardeners
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Shake and Write to give little ones skills needed for handwriting later on
- Cooking with Me for those little chefs in the family
- Recently refurbished
- A large car park area for dropping off and picking up
- A separate baby garden and a large garden for older children
- Very well established staff team
- Secure Access System for your peace of mind
- Click here to take a tour of our garden.
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone