Busy Bees at Childwall, Liverpool
4 Childwall Road, Wavertree, Liverpool, L15 6UU
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Gloria on 0151 281 0272
From 08:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees Childwall (Wonderland) is a 55-place children’s day nursery in Wavertree, situated on the B5178 leading to Liverpool city centre and only a short distance from the M57 and M62 motorways. We offer excellent childcare for children aged between 0 and 5 years.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Good Ofsted June 2015 - Click here to see our report
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Block Play for all those budding builders
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Babble to Chatter to support all children to develop effective language skills
- Shake and Write a programme of activities to support early handwriting development
- PEAL (Preparing an Early Approach to Literacy) a programme in the final term of Pre-school to foster and love of books and the concept of book sharing
- Large, outdoor play areas for babies and the older children
- Award winning area due to the enhancement of the garden with lots of area’s to explore
- Highly qualified staff with years of experience, dedicated to safeguarding all children in our care
- Silver award for busy bees menus all fresh produce cooked on site fresh every day
- Kitchen was rated a 5 star in our last inspection
- Spacious, age-specific rooms, well-equipped to provide stimulation and fun for babies and small children
- Cooking with me which is a lovely enhancement which provides all the cookery tools children need to bake with this activity encourages maths skills language hand and eye co-ordination
- Excellent parental partnerships with thorough Induction processes for parents and children and a Parent Partnership Committee
- Children's computers with Internet access along with a range of IT equipment for all age groups
- The nursery employs a dedicated Childcare Representative, a training mentor, health & safety officer and SENCO's to support the learning and development of staff and children to ensure everyone's safety at all times
What our customers say…
We cannot thank the staff enough for ensuring that our little girl is happy, learning and developing everyday
- kelly and finn
I would highly recommend the nursery to other parents looking to find a setting for their children
Love, love, love this place - if i had any more children i wouldn't hesitate to bring them here
Just Learning Childwall is a warm friendly, caring and thoughtful organised group of individuals who give our son a fun, educational time when he is in their care.
They go out of their way to make us as parents happy and comfortable leaving our child . We are privileged to be a part of this nursery