Busy Bees at Childwall, Liverpool
4 Childwall Road, Wavertree, Liverpool, L15 6UU
Call Gloria on 0151 281 0272
From 08:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees Childwall (Wonderland) is a 55-place children’s day nursery in Wavertree, situated on the B5178 leading to Liverpool city centre and only a short distance from the M57 and M62 motorways. We offer excellent childcare for children aged between 0 and 5 years.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Good Ofsted June 2015 - Click here to see our report
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Block Play for all those budding builders
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Babble to Chatter to support all children to develop effective language skills
- Shake and Write a programme of activities to support early handwriting development
- PEAL (Preparing an Early Approach to Literacy) a programme in the final term of Pre-school to foster and love of books and the concept of book sharing
- Large, outdoor play areas for babies and the older children
- Award winning area due to the enhancement of the garden with lots of area’s to explore
- Highly qualified staff with years of experience, dedicated to safeguarding all children in our care
- Silver award for busy bees menus all fresh produce cooked on site fresh every day
- Kitchen was rated a 5 star in our last inspection
- Spacious, age-specific rooms, well-equipped to provide stimulation and fun for babies and small children
- Cooking with me which is a lovely enhancement which provides all the cookery tools children need to bake with this activity encourages maths skills language hand and eye co-ordination
- Excellent parental partnerships with thorough Induction processes for parents and children and a Parent Partnership Committee
- Children's computers with Internet access along with a range of IT equipment for all age groups
- The nursery employs a dedicated Childcare Representative, a training mentor, health & safety officer and SENCO's to support the learning and development of staff and children to ensure everyone's safety at all times
What our customers say…
Just Learning Childwall is a warm friendly, caring and thoughtful organised group of individuals who give our son a fun, educational time when he is in their care.
I would highly recommend the nursery to other parents looking to find a setting for their children
They go out of their way to make us as parents happy and comfortable leaving our child . We are privileged to be a part of this nursery
Love, love, love this place - if i had any more children i wouldn't hesitate to bring them here
We cannot thank the staff enough for ensuring that our little girl is happy, learning and developing everyday
- kelly and finn