Busy Bees at Livingston - Quarrywood Court
1a Quarrywood Court, Livingston Village, West Lothian, EH54 6AX
Call Michelle on 01506 460785
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Welcome to our nursery...
A very warm welcome awaits you at our Livingston Quarrywood Court Site. Our dedicated staff team prides themselves in providing high quality care and inspiring child centred activities for children aged between six weeks to five years.
Our Site is nestled in the quiet leafy Village of Livingston and is ideally situated for commuting to Edinburgh and Glasgow. Our secure and spacious nursery consists of four purpose built buildings which are surrounded by large garden play areas which are suitable for all ages.
Our Pre birth to three building has been specially designed with resourced rooms which will support your children in their exploration and development. Our cosy baby room boasts an expansive black, white and red area which stimulates your child’s early visual recognition skills. Each of these three rooms offers your child exciting experiences and activities which are individually tailored to meet their needs.
Our Preschool building is home to our children aged from two and a half to five years of age. Here your child will continue to enjoy experiences and activities designed to support, nurture and encourage them along their learning journey using the Curriculum for Excellence. Our full time resident teacher and dedicated staff team will work closely with your child to help them, achieve their full learning potential. Due to our consistent high standards in both care and education, Livingston Quarrywood Court, has been selected by West Lothian Council to be a partnership nursery for over a decade.
We also boast two spacious rooms in our third building which are designed for physical play so even when the weather is less than clement your child can still enjoy vigorous play and activities. These rooms also provide accommodation for our extra curricular activities like yoga, caterpillar music, La Jolie Ronde (French), Mini Kickers and dancing.
Our fourth building contains our dining area and kitchen. All our delicious and nutritious meals are prepared on site daily by our qualified chef. We only use the freshest and finest ingredients to create our meals. We also ensure that any allergy, cultural or preferences are catered for.
As well as these wonderful facilities Livingston Quarrywood Court has a highly trained and qualified staff team dedicated to making you and your child’s time with us as enjoyable and fun as possible.
For further information and to come and see why we are so proud of our nursery please call us on 01506 460785. We look forward to meeting you and discussing all your child care needs.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Graded by Care Inspectorate July 2016 - Click here to view our report
- Safe and secure buildings with lovely surroundings opening at 7:30am
- A private car park which means dropping off and picking up is hassle free
- Caring qualified staff who strive to ensure each child is happy, well cared for and supported whilst each child grows and learns through play
- In partnership with West Lothian Council- Pre-school funded places available
- Extra-curricular activities including: mini kickers, French, dancing and caterpillar music
- Three large outdoor areas- full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore
- Nutritious meals – our nursery offers a breakfast, two course lunch and tea, which are all included at no extra charge and are prepared fresh each day by our dedicated catering team
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day, launched in March 2013
- Interactive smart board
- Termly parent’s evenings
- Annual pre-school graduation ceremony
- Modern, age-appropriate toys, sensory play areas, stimulating learning aids and equipment
- Active parental involvement - we always welcome visits and regular contact with you and your family.
- Detailed induction programmes and regular training for all staff
- A Key Person who will help you keep in touch with all the activities of the nursery day and also ensure that they can provide your child with extra comfort & security and reassurance if necessary
- Regular feedback including annual parental surveys which are valued and encouraged
- The nursery is closed on Good Friday & Easter Monday, 25th & 26th December and 1st & 2nd January. Where Bank holidays fall on a weekend the nursery will be closed on that years designated dates. (Usually the following Monday or Tuesday)
- We offer a 5% discount for all NHS employees
What our customers say…
We want to thank you to the staff for the care that they have given Jonathan over the last 4 and a half years, he is going to miss nursery (as are we) and the friends he has made
Freya has enjoyed her time at nursery and it is with great sadness that she is leaving
Pleased with all aspects of the nursery. Core, activities, communication and logs.
A BIG thank you for everything you have done to help look after Zoe and your part in shaping her into the inquisitive, talkative, friendly little girl that she is today.
Bringing my child to Busy Bees was the best decision i made and im glad i did it