Welcome to our nursery…
We are a 113 place purpose built nursery, situated in the middle of a little town called Long Eaton. It is close to the M1 at junction 25 and the A52 giving easy access into both Nottingham and Derby. The nursery is also a 5 minute walk from Long Eaton train station. We are well established, having been open for over ten years.
Being a purpose built nursery, each of the five base-rooms have been created with children in mind. They are bright, modern, spacious and all based on the ground floor. Our staff work hard daily to ensure that they are all well tailored to every individual need for the children in their care, and offer a stimulating, exciting environment. The nursery has easy access through double front doors, which are securely locked only accessed through a button system operated by staff within the office. The nursery consists of 5 large spacious rooms, with the majority having free flow access to the secure, private and safe outdoor areas.
Our long standing staff team are fully qualified, with various qualifications and certificates ranging from NVQ’s to degree level. Staff are committed to developing strong relationships with their key children and parents, and give daily feedback on their child’s progression. We hold regular parents evenings and invite parents at any time of the day to spend time playing with their child and talking to their key person. As a nursery, we also hold regular open days and charity events for families and friends to attend.
Our nursery chef, Sharon, is committed to providing healthy, child friendly menu’s and the 4 week rolling menu’s allow her to cook fresh meals every day, taking into account cultural and dietary requirements. Our kitchen has recently been refurbished allowing Sharon to create wonderful recipes which include all the daily requirements a child needs to be able to develop.
The nursery has an open door policy so please feel free to pop down at time that is convenient to you to have a look around! Our senior team will always be happy to show you around and welcome you in to our nursery family.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- Outstanding Ofsted February 2017 - Click here to see our report
- 4 bright and welcoming rooms for each age group
- Great location for M1 junction 25 and A52 with easy access into Derby and Nottingham
- Large private car park
- Long standing staff and team members with varying qualifications, certificates and knowledge
- Fresh, nutritious menus with meals prepared by our cook on site every day
- Bright, welcoming and enabling areas for each individual age group
- Secure, individual outside areas for each age group with large umbrellas proving shade in summer and a dry area in winter
- Dedicated area within the baby room for white, black and red stimulus play
- Rooms tailored to meet the individual needs and ages of all children.
- Full support for children with SEN and English as an additional language.
- Specialised relaxing and safe sleep room for babies and young toddlers
- The only nursery in the area with extended opening hours from 7am to 6.30pm, to suit working parents needs
- Babble to Chatter - a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages
- Wake and Shake - exclusive to Busy Bees, a singing and dancing activity to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Shake and Write - dance activity to support the physical skills needed for handwriting – exclusive to Busy Bees