Busy Bees in Loughborough
2 Storer Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 5EQ
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Amy on 01509 217275
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees Nursery at Loughborough is a homely, caring children’s day nursery. We cater for all children ranging in ages between six weeks and five years.
The nursery is located a very short walk away from the bustling town centre. It is easily accessible by bus routes and is close to main routes onto the M1 and A6.
We have a close and dedicated staff team. They all have extensive childcare experience and work hard to provide the best possible care for your child. Currently, over 70% of the team are qualified to at least level 3 in childcare. Staff are always encouraged to enhance their knowledge and develop their skills through the learning and training opportunities for them we provide for them.
Our staff understand the importance of creating a warm and caring environment. Our cozy 40 place nursery allows for this and we utilize our resources to create a stimulating and inviting setting for the children to enjoy. We understand the importance of outdoor play and free-flow is supported throughout the rooms.
We currently have 5 stars which we gained in our Environmental Health Inspection. Our onsite Chef is dedicated in preparing nutritionally balanced and healthy meals for the children, allowing them to experience a wide variety of tastes, textures and flavours. We also cater for children with food allergies or intolerances as well as cultural preferences.
We plan and provide for every individual child. Parent partnerships are supported through daily feedback, parent’s evenings and many open days or stay and play sessions to encourage parental involvement. Each child has their own personal learning journal which will follow them throughout their nursery carer and is filled with wonderful observations, photos and development summaries, enabling us to effectively support their development.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- A very homely nursery with our small but perfectly sized rooms, we offer a loving and nurturing environment for all children. We have three rooms for children aged 0-2 years, 2-3 years and 3-5 years all rooms are exciting and provide lots of learning opportunities for the children
- We provide nappies and wipes for children under 3 years old at no extra cost
- We offer a variety of childcare enhancements to support the children’s learning and development. These include the Wake and Shake, Talk Time Baskets, Numeracy and Literacy Cards and the Shake and Write.
- A large soft surface outdoor area which is accessible for all the rooms all year round. We have a beautiful sensory garden which has a digging area and a bedding area to plant fruit and vegetables
- Extended opening hours 7.30am until 6pm. We are open 52 weeks of the year only closing for bank holidays. This offers flexible hours for parents
- Well balanced and nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge. They are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified nursery cook
- We have a fantastic team of staff who are all qualified in childcare and DBS cleared. They strive to ensure each individual child is well looked after and given every opportunity to grow and learn
- We provide formula milk for babies under 12 months old
- We provide an extra curricular activity for our Pre-school children each week
What our customers say…
I like playing with all the toys. I like it when I get books read to me by the staff and when they give me cuddles . I also like waving bye to my mummy out the window
- Jake aged 4
I like playing on the computer
One of the best parts of my day is listening to Jodie excitedly reel off a list of activities she has taken part in at nursery, the things she has made, the games she has played
- Mark Powell
We have been so happy with the care that Kyle has received since he was 10 months old. We plan to pop in and say hello to your ever- supportive, professional and friendly staff from time to time.
A big thank you for your care, encouragement and cuddles when he needed them. He has learnt so much from you and he is so ready for school.