Busy Bees at Maidenhead Cookham Road
36 Cookham Road, Maidenhead, Berks, SL6 7EG
Call Veshi on 01628 623777
From 07:30 to 18:15 Mon - Fri
6 weeks - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees at Maidenhead Cookham Road (previously Positive Steps Nursery) is situated within the grounds of St Josephs church with indoor and outdoor areas, along with its our own designated parking close to the nursery.
The nursery is well equipped with a variety of quality equipment suitable for the needs of our age groups. Within this safe environment the children can confidently explore and question their surroundings.
Our staff encourage enthusiasm, good manners, independence and consideration to others. Each child receives the individual attention he or she needs to develop new skills and interests, discovering that learning is an exciting and fun experience.
Our nursery has created a caring and secure environment where children enjoy the friendship of others, have a happy and rewarding time reaching their full potential through praise, encouragement and fun.
Our excellently designed rooms offer a safe, stimulating and enabling environment for each child to progress and develop at their own rate:
- Babies - 0-18 months
- Older Babies - 16 months - 2 years
- Toddlers - 22 months - 3 years
- Pre-School - 3 - 5 years
Located on the Cookham Road,Busy Bees has excellent commuter links to the A404, M4, for the town of Maidenhead and Maidenhead Station for train links, provide additional commuter links in London and the surrounding areas.
Please notes, we are closed at Christmas from 25th December until 1st January inclusive of these dates each year,
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Good Ofsted report - click here to see our report
- Childcare available for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years old
- Open 7.30am to 6.15pm, Monday to Friday
- Pre-school educational Programmes including French Lessons
- Running a weekly stay and play session for current parents
- Full time and Part time available (51 weeks)
- CCTV installed in all rooms, and secure door-entry system
- Baby signing sessions
- IT area for Pre-School children including a Smart Table
- We are now running HartBeeps.
- French Lessons are taught on a weekly basis for our pre school .
- See our latest Day Nurseries reviews here https://www.daynurseries.co.uk/daynursery.cfm/searchazref/50001023POSA#reviews
What our customers say…
My child has recently joined the nursery and I am very happy with how she has settled. The settle period was brilliant and I was able to watch what my daughter was doing on the CCTV
My son attends the toddler room and thoroughly enjoys everyday he goes. He loves the activities they do and his key person. They have lots of different things to and he never wants to come home.
My niece has only just started and she has settled so well already. When I drop her off in the morning she is so excited and happy to be there. The staff are really friendly and always greet us
My son has been going to the nursery since Christmas and has never had a bad time. He always comes in happy and doesn't want to go home.
- Mr G
My nephew attends the nursery and I pick him up on a regular basis. He always seems to have had a fab time when I collect. Always has a painting to bring home and a massive smile.