Busy Bees at Maidstone Hospital
Maidstone Hospital, Hermitage Lane, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 9QQ
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Laura on 01622 226515
Average Rating: 4
Total Number of Reviews: 1
From 07:00 to 19:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Here at Maidstone hospital we pride ourselves on the dedication and care that we offer to each individual child. We work closely with Families ensuring children are happy and supported within their development and are given the opportunity to fully flourish to their full potential.
In our Pre-School Room we have ‘Sporty Tots’ on a Tuesday where the children get involved in a range of different sports.
We have babble to chatter which supports the children’s language and development skills.
In our under 1 year old room we have Busy Babies which is our new initiative; there are black and white areas to help stimulate the babies brains and a Lilac and Violet area used for a place of relaxation and tranquil space. We also take our babies for walks around the hospital site to see the fish throughout the week.
Each age group have their own free-flow access into the garden where exciting activities are planned, our 2-3’s garden has just had an amazing refurb.
Busy Bees won a Silver Award for the ‘Food For Life Catering Service’, please ask to have a look at our exciting and nourishing menus.
We take babies from 3 months old to 5 years of age. Here at Maidstone we offer families extended opening hours between 6.45am-7pm to fit in with your busy schedules. We have our own car park for drop off and collection.
We also have a health visitor that comes to us once a month, Penny will weigh your child and complete your red book and answer any questions you might have. Saves you a trip to make an appointment with a health visitor.
Why not see for yourself and come and visit us!
Don’t forget to have a look at the Newstories on the website and see what we get up to on a daily basis. â€‹
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Good Ofsted October 2017 - Click here to see our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Purpose built nursery
- A separate baby room for babies under 1 year or age.
- Nurturing free flow rooms for our 1 year to 2 year old’s.
- 2 bright stimulating toddler rooms for our 2-3 year old's
- 2 exciting pre-school rooms perfect for preparing each individual child for school
- Large outdoor area - Gardens laid out for each age group, full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore. The benefit of outdoor play is well documented and we are particularly proud of the large garden and play equipment
- Extended opening hours - 6.45am - 7.00pm are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- Busy Babies – Our initiative in our baby rooms, black and white areas helping to stimulate baby’s brain. Lilac and violet used for a place of rest and relaxation a tranquil space. There is more information on our archive page further into the website, with before and after photographs
- Babble to Chatter – an enhancement to develop children’s speech and language skills.
- A private car park - making dropping off and picking up your children stress free, we are in the grounds of Maidstone Hospital
- Nutritious meals - which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified chef
- Caring qualified staff - who strive to ensure each individual child is happy, well cared for and supported in moving forward in their learning
- Bright airy spaces with a friendly atmosphere
- Health Visitor visits the Nursery every month at no extra cost.
What our customers say about us
Our Little one has been going to this nursery for over a year and thoroughly enjoys it, which is important. If I ever need to get hold of someone at the nursery there is always someone there to answer the phone. Overall very happy so far.